Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Customer Traffic

Yes, please address!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree...if this is the point, that it takes longer, thant the Items and the magnification should be cheaper...but now it's really a bad Situation..I am waiting minimum a month now, and I don't reach 2 mio. for magnification...wait wait wait -___-

Hehehe, I was lucky to gone thru all expansion before slowdown. I think back then I was able to make about 300k a day

Fashion Designer
    maybe it's just me but it looks like it's running at the same speed. maximum customer is still 29, spending less minute in your bakery.

someone has posted that in 6 hours you can earn 100k to 125k. the only difference now is TL makes you visit more often. the maximum amount you can earn between visit is 125k.

Quote Originally Posted by jovenal View Post
    maybe it's just me but it looks like it's running at the same speed. maximum customer is still 29, spending less minute in your bakery.

someone has posted that in 6 hours you can earn 100k to 125k. the only difference now is TL makes you visit more often. the maximum amount you can earn between visit is 125k.
    What you earn is dictated by average price per plate in your bakery multiplied by average consumption per hour (number of servings). Meaning, if all your counters are RVC, you'd earn more than if all your counters are those $4/plate food. So you can't say maximum between visit (I guess you can if you calculate based on RVC's $12/plate), but it doesn't seem like you've been tracking servings/hour sold, have you?

Executive Chef
    I think this is the third thread I've seen in bakery story on speed of customers lol, but as I said in the other 2 - I wish it would speed up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12