Thread: Bakery Update: July 1st 2015

Executive Chef
    I think that's an error

Executive Chef
    that's what is needed

Executive Chef
    I accepted one and there is nothing there......confusion

Farm Supplier
    I logged onto my other account & accepted a banner oven just for the fun of it & when I went to my gifts it showed up as oven light so there's something strange going on at the moment.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenousdreams View Post
    Just accepted Rocket Oven and went to "use it" and nothing. It doesn't show up in my gifts. So be careful about accepting as it may take a gift spot and give you nothing.
    If you are gifted the oven you can use them without needing all the stupid parts it requires. I got two and they're ready to go. The ones I bought need parts. This is so cool! I sent one to all my neighbors. I hope they aren't silly pods to send me parts instead of an oven too.

This reminds me of the restaurant Olympics season. We were able to send neighbors ice cream makers. Naturally those dweebs sent parts. By time they removed if I only got 6 of them not needing to be built. I hope they don't take this option away from us. I'll sit for a week and just accept ovens instead of dealing with the hassle of asking for 16 parts a day.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 1 - A Baking Competition!

Buy 6 Fireworks Wallpapers - $8,500 each = $51,000 total

Buy 12 Lattice Pie Floor Tiles - $6,000 each = $72,000 total

Reward - ?

Goal 2 - Round of Chess

Serve 10 Lemon Chess Pies - Cost $960 & Income $1,500 = Profit $540/ 375 Servings/ 1 Hour/ + 24 XP

Buy 1 Patriot Pallet - $4,200 each

Reward - ?

Goal 3 - Get Nutty!

Serve 15 Peanut Pies - Cost $1,660 & Income $2,700 = Profit $1,040/ 675 Servings/ 3 Hours/ + 49 XP

Have 1 Pie Table Display - Cost 10 GEMS

Extra Stuff -

Rocket Oven - $20,000 each/ Recipes are Lemon Chess Pie, Peanut Pie, & Banana Pie

Rocket Counter - $3,400 each

Popcorn Bucket - 12 gems each

Banner Table - 2 gems each

July Chair - $4,500 each
    Last edited by oo56; 07-01-15 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Added

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    The ovens are available to purchase. I'd rather gift and receive the parts needed to build. Please correct this SOON!
    Okay gifting the ovens already put together is kinda cool.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    If you are gifted the oven you can use them without needing all the stupid parts it requires. I got two and they're ready to go. The ones I bought need parts. This is so cool! I sent one to all my neighbors. I hope they aren't silly pods to send me parts instead of an oven too.

This reminds me of the restaurant Olympics season. We were able to send neighbors ice cream makers. Naturally those dweebs sent parts. By time they removed if I only got 6 of them not needing to be built. I hope they don't take this option away from us. I'll sit for a week and just accept ovens instead of dealing with the hassle of asking for 16 parts a day.
    You do know they will remove the ovens from gifts and replace it with the parts instead?

Rhino Keeper
    Can send Rocket and Banner Oven as gifts??????

Executive Chef
    There is also a new bundle available on here and RS. This brings to mind other games where you can get gems, a display and something else. They are definitely utilizing new options that I see in other games. I'm torn on whether I like it or not. Sometimes change is good. But considering the new people working with storm8, this may take things in a drastic direction. The price seemss a bit much for the gems we get and display.

In other games I can get more for a lower price.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	21249   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	21250  

Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast