Thread: 10 Gift nerf

Farm Supplier

10 Gift nerf

Kooky? How come me and various other players are only getting 10 gifts a day instead of the usual 20?
    null

Hi kripzcafe,

- If u are playing on Android device, maybe it's because the other 10 Gifts u are receiving come from the new Bakery Story: Yoga Cafe version. Those items are Lotus and Wood Bowl to build the Yoga Stove and for now they are invisible until u upgrade to the new BS version.

I'm waiting the pop up to get 6 free Gems for downloading it. If u don't want to wait, just download it now...

- If u are playing iOs or Kindle, then I can't help u...

There is an alternate way to get those invisilble items. U can play BS 2012 Halloween Edition...

Executive Chef
    no, it's a thing, not just an android update issue. she's looking into it, kripzcafe!

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...-my-gifts-list

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    no, it's a thing, not just an android update issue. she's looking into it, kripzcafe!

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...-my-gifts-list
    Thanks. Mind if i add you on bs?
    null

Executive Chef
    not at all! (so long as you don't mind me not being the most attentive player in the world.) just leave me a note on my wall if your bakery name isn't kripzcafe or some obvious iteration thereof, okay?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    not at all! (so long as you don't mind me not being the most attentive player in the world.) just leave me a note on my wall if your bakery name isn't kripzcafe or some obvious iteration thereof, okay?
    Ok, also for anyone reading this. After i downloaded bakery story: yoga i was getting more gifts. Cheers.
    null