Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 02-11-2015

Executive Chef
    I am now playing on my iPhone and it feels weird going back to play on it as it's different but least you don't have to keep clicking on each tile and wallpaper to put in place and go back to the beginning every time you want to gift. .. I like the bundles I am seeing and 53 gems seems reasonable to me.

Executive Chef
    Totally LOVE this update!!!! SOOO many cool things, and at 52 gems for the whole bundle, that's a bargain considering what items like that usually cost.

Thanks for a super awesome update, TL!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I am now playing on my iPhone and it feels weird going back to play on it as it's different but least you don't have to keep clicking on each tile and wallpaper to put in place and go back to the beginning every time you want to gift. .. I like the bundles I am seeing and 53 gems seems reasonable to me.
    It's a great bargain, I'm hoping for another big sale for next month for st. Patrick's day!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by patzycorona View Post
    im sorry i come here to read bcusz i get to know more about bakery story so you guysz can tellnim like new in here so sometimes i dont understand what are u guys talking about and i have a serious question... whats bundles? i feel stupid for asking this.. can somebody explain this 2 me plsz thank u (:
    no worries--there's a thread for bundles here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....iOS-1-7-5-only with an explanation, but basically in the last of the decor tabs, where boxes and expansions are, is a new option for ios players, where you buy a bunch of items bundled together. they started with a coffee themed one, the contents of which are shown in the thread i linked, and this week introduced an urban one, where you could get a bunch of the content in this week's update all at once, and it includes one large display that's not available for sale as a separate item.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    LOVE this update! It is a perfect fit for my bakery!!

Love the urban bundle, especially the spatula! Keep calm and bake on! XD

Will get it later. I hope they will release the bundle feature to android player soon.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I miss playing this on my android device and haven't been able to play since last week and soooo behind on the goals, (haven't even unlocked 3rd recipe on 2nd oven yet) and only 20 days to go.

On further note - I want to decorate for St Patricks day.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    no worries--there's a thread for bundles here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....iOS-1-7-5-only with an explanation, but basically in the last of the decor tabs, where boxes and expansions are, is a new option for ios players, where you buy a bunch of items bundled together. they started with a coffee themed one, the contents of which are shown in the thread i linked, and this week introduced an urban one, where you could get a bunch of the content in this week's update all at once, and it includes one large display that's not available for sale as a separate item.
    ohww i get it now thank you so much for explaining me better no wonder i was lost bcusz is just for ppl w ios /: nd i have an android but i went to my account w my old iphone nd i saw it aready in da menu (: thank u

Executive Chef
    Is the blonde guy counter thing available separate? I don't see it to purchase?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Is the blonde guy counter thing available separate? I don't see it to purchase?
    He is part of the display called The Urban. If you are playing on a Kindle, I think that is an Android device, so that would not have been available to you because the bundles have been iOS only.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast