Thread: Valentine's Bubble

Executive Chef

Valentine's Bubble

I can't get pass V-Day 03 level, I run out of the needed colors in the last moves.
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 01-31-15 at 12:24 PM. Reason: auto correct
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Do you know what overall level number that is? I don't recall a "Valentine's Bubble," and I quickly scanned the map but couldn't see it.

Executive Chef
    I'm talking about Bubble Mania Valentines edition on android, special level 03.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Ah OK, never mind, I don't have that version of the game. Sorry! Maybe someone else here can help.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I'm talking about Bubble Mania Valentines edition on android, special level 03.
    I recommend rather than using your Bubbles to break every nearby combination, try using them to cut off long strands of Bubbles. Doing this will allow you to remove a lot of Ice/Seed Bubbles without expending too many of your Bubble Stock. Hope this helps!

Executive Chef
    So what exactly does "beat the level while breaking all the ice bubbles" mean on valentines level 2? I have beat the level while turning every single ice bubble into a colored bubble and it won't credit the completion of the goal. What else am I supposed to do? It doesn't credit it if you cut off long strands that contain ice bubbles either.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    So what exactly does "beat the level while breaking all the ice bubbles" mean on valentines level 2? I have beat the level while turning every single ice bubble into a colored bubble and it won't credit the completion of the goal. What else am I supposed to do? It doesn't credit it if you cut off long strands that contain ice bubbles either.
    The Achievement is "Beat V2 while popping all Ice Bubbles." You will need to pop all unfrozen ice bubbles in a match and not let any of them drop since they need to be "popped". Hope this helps!