Quote Originally Posted by arrows420 View Post
Been trying to breed Chaplet for almost a week. When day 6 hit, I popped a 10x hatch and a 10x breed boost. After failing 30 times and spending way more for speeding up breed/hatch than skipping the quest, I'm giving up on this one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20231225_142352.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	72447
I'm so sorry this game messed up the Tales for you like that. We've been complaining for the longest for the develpoers to please get rid of the Sunrise Dragon or reduce the incubation/breeding time on this because a "Common" dragon should not have a 24 hour breed time, period.
I'm guessing, like the lock-out issue for players playing the game "as intended", this issue may go in one ear and out the other. Hopefully I'll get proven wrong.

My advice to you arrows420 is to spend the 112 gold to skip the acts that require the ultra rare common dragon in the future. Don't spend any gold to speed breed or buy the dragon itself. If enough players stop spending gold to breed ultra rare commons maybe it'll get them to either get rid of Sunrise or get rid of the common dragon requirement altogether.