Just need to vent frustration here. The entire boosted breeding this time around netted nothing but common and rare (but not rare to me) dragons. I bred Pirate and Spirit Queen, Spirit Queen and Bride of Franken, Spirit Queen and Caesar, Watermelon and Spirit Queen. I was trying for Winter Lily or Sugar Skull. I got nothing but coral, two Lunar Ram, and three Life. Seriously??!! Where was the boost in breeding a super and ultra rare dragon and getting a LIFE DRAGON???? Why put up a timed challenge to breed a dragon (Winter Lily) if it is going to be so difficult to breed. Right before the boosted breed started I was trying for Winter Lily and ended up with a 21 hour figuring it was poison and boom, the Duchess. Awesome. But boosted breeding, LIFE. And don't even think about a Diamond showing up even though that would be an actual boosted breed of an ultra paired with super.

I bred Darksteel with Banshee and Darksteel with Ghost Armor hoping for Moon or Siamese and got a boosted breed of a WINTER. Hooray!!! Yay, I already have three waiting to be evolved. Really needed more. It's more like boosted breed becomes a regular breed when it's free.

I already have 3 islands, 2 socials and I don't know how many mists plus a variety of random dragons waiting to be evolved for trade. This boosted breeding only gave me more dragons to line up for evolution for trade only. What a waste of time!!!!

Now I have the comet challenge available but apparently getting the Moon dragon to send on the quest is going to take years off of my life even though I used dragons that the breeding calculator claim if you breed them with any other dragon you can get moon. I even did one better and bred pairs of dragons that if you breed one of them with any other dragon together hoping two would increase the chance. I think the game code should be improved so that it can tell what dragons you already have and take them out of the breeding equation. That way if you get a fail at least it's something you don't already have. Or at least do something to make the chance of getting a repeat dragon less likely and getting one you don't already have more likely. Then a failed breeding isn't quite so annoying because you still net out something new which is honestly all we really want when we breed.

Ugh!! Annoyed and had to let it out as stupid as it is. Backing away from the computer now...