Page 165 of 171 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1701

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kattocafe View Post
    Hello! I?m new in posting here. May i ask if it?s really possible to finish the 14day goals without using gems?

I thought i just need more neighbors to have more chances of earlier accepted materials request. I now have around 130 neighbors and i believe at least 90 of them play daily and respond to requests/ gift early. I also understand there?s a limit of how much requests and gifts we can receive per day. I even tried foregoing the 5-day goals to focus solely on building the 14-day goal appliances. But i think i won?t be able to finish it on time.

I currently have 5 autumn turquoise stoves but still cooking the turquoise turkey cupcakes. The last recipe requires us to bake 40 turquoise turkey cakes, and i don?t think i would be able to cook 40 of those on time. I want to unlock the bonus goals because i want to see the bonus layer cake. But i just think it?s impossible.

So i wonder if there?s anything that i?m doing wrong or if these goals just require players to purchase gems to finish them on time.

I try to play as much as i can, but ofc i also need to sleep lol i feel like i?m doing something wrong. Btw, i?ve only started playing goals back in august and up until now i still can?t finish them on time.

Thanks in advance for your tips!
    They can be completed without gems in the time given but to be honest, if you're a newer player that is still building up your in game resources then it'll be a while before you're at the point where you can complete all of the goals.

If you're further along in the game and have a large bank of coins then the key to 14 day goals is to build your appliances as quickly as possible which requires a LOT of coins so it's not always possible for newer players. Since we can only get 20 gifts and 20 requests each day most players use the "Dump Method" to gather as many collectibles as possible to build their appliances quickly. If you're unfamiliar with it, I explain the details of it here. Using the Dump Method, I usually end up wasting about $200,000 coins just to build my appliances quickly. I make the coins back within a day or two but still, it's a lot to essentially throw out.

I build 4 of the first oven and 5 of the second which normally lets me finish a few hours before the goal ends. Some players like to build even more than that but the perfect number of appliances will vary for each player. Once you figure out the perfect number of appliances for your playing style then it's just a matter of deciding if you've got the coins to waste to build them quickly via collectibles.

It used to be that once a goal was over we'd never see those items again so most players felt a real need to finish them. But now with the Echo Appliances and U-decos being released in sales it takes a bit of the pressure off - if players can't finish a goal they have the comfort of knowing they'll eventually see those items listed for sale in the future. It's not a perfect solution, but it is a lot better than it used to be and we can always hope it'll get even better as time goes on

New Resident
    I forgot to mention that i?m not a new player. I?ve been playing this game since 2013. It?s just that I started recently playing goals😅 I?m already in lv99 and money is definitely not a problem in-game.

I also build the same number of ovens you mention.

Reading at the other thread about prolonging 14day goals/ reducing number of parts for the 2nd appliance, I found out people share the same sentiments with me😅 i think i?ll just accept the fact that i can never finish these goals unless i pay for gems or play 24/7 lol i?ll just enjoy them as they come and go

Anyway, thanks for your response!

Rhino Keeper
    I think this has been answered, but I could not find it. With the appliance sale, does the autumn oven come with all the recipes unlocked? I have bought echo appliances in the past that had multiple recipes, and I was disappointed when only the first three recipes were listed on them. So I will not be buying echo appliances anymore unless I REALLY want those three recipes.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaPumpkins View Post
    I think this has been answered, but I could not find it. With the appliance sale, does the autumn oven come with all the recipes unlocked? I have bought echo appliances in the past that had multiple recipes, and I was disappointed when only the first three recipes were listed on them. So I will not be buying echo appliances anymore unless I REALLY want those three recipes.
    The Autumn Oven will only have the recipes unlocked for the goals that you've completed. If you missed/didn't finish a goal that used it, those recipes will remain locked until they're released in an Echo version.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Autumn Oven will only have the recipes unlocked for the goals that you've completed. If you missed/didn't finish a goal that used it, those recipes will remain locked until they're released in an Echo version.
    Thanks Annira, I guess what I was questioning is whether or not echo appliances will contain all of the recipes. For example, I have the candy oven and it has 12 recipes available. I bought the echo candy oven and it only has three recipes available. So I don’t know if the echo appliances only contain the first 3 recipes that were originally released with them, or not. If I could get an answer to that question, it would affect whether or not, I would buy echo appliances in the future.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaPumpkins View Post
    Thanks Annira, I guess what I was questioning is whether or not echo appliances will contain all of the recipes. For example, I have the candy oven and it has 12 recipes available. I bought the echo candy oven and it only has three recipes available. So I don’t know if the echo appliances only contain the first 3 recipes that were originally released with them, or not. If I could get an answer to that question, it would affect whether or not, I would buy echo appliances in the future.
    So far, every Echo that has been released only has one page in its menu that shows three recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by kattocafe View Post
    I forgot to mention that i?m not a new player. I?ve been playing this game since 2013. It?s just that I started recently playing goals�� I?m already in lv99 and money is definitely not a problem in-game.

I also build the same number of ovens you mention.

Reading at the other thread about prolonging 14day goals/ reducing number of parts for the 2nd appliance, I found out people share the same sentiments with me�� i think i?ll just accept the fact that i can never finish these goals unless i pay for gems or play 24/7 lol i?ll just enjoy them as they come and go

Anyway, thanks for your response!
    I feel the same way as you. I have a lot of active neighbors and more than enough coins. I just can never finish the 14-day goal even with using some gems to speed up the cooking. lol I build about the same amount of ovens too.

New Resident
    wonder why most of friends wouldn't to do accept to my Material request. I send it all friends when the game reseted at least, but to receive the parts hardly... Daily I do accept many friend's Material requests. Why? Many friends wouldn't understand game system? or the BakeryStory have some problems? or My knowledge of BakeryStory are wrong? Daily gift can receive 20 and Material request can receive all when my neighbor did accept?

New Resident
    No😩
    I receive only 10 or 15-17 materials every other day.
    Day one: 20
    Day two: 10
    Day three: 20
    Day four: 17
    Day five: 20
    Day six: 10
    I have 20 active neighbor so this issue is not because of cue system I think.
    Hope s8 fix this issue quickly 😔

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Daily-requests

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PukaPos View Post
    No��
    I receive only 10 or 15-17 materials every other day.
    Day one: 20
    Day two: 10
    Day three: 20
    Day four: 17
    Day five: 20
    Day six: 10
    I have 20 active neighbor so this issue is not because of cue system I think.
    Hope s8 fix this issue quickly ��

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Daily-requests
    Unfortunately the forum is unable to help with technical issues such as yours. If you're experiencing an issue, you can open a ticket with s8 Support Staff HERE. Hope this helps you get things sorted