Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any other adults that play bakery?

Fashion Designer

Are there any other adults that play bakery?

Happily playing bakery when I realized that some of my neighbors are children. Than it occurred to me that maybe all of them are children. Maybe I am the only adult that plays bakery. Suddenly felt very embarrassed.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-22-12 at 06:41 PM. Reason: members request

Farm Supplier
    I am an adult, I play RS, BS and FS..

Grand Emperor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pops1972 View Post
    Happily playing bakery when I realized that some of my neighbors are children. Than it occurred to me that maybe all of them are children. Maybe I am the only adult that plays bakery. Suddenly felt very embarrassed. If you wonder the same thing add pops1972
    I think there is probably a very good mix of ages. Some of my nbrs are children too but when they have problems with their games they ask for advice. I do try to watch out for bullying too with the younger players.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for that poll. Much better now.

Fashion Designer
    That reminds me to be patient and kind. It could be my child or grandmother.

Grand Emperor
    I have lots of adult neighbors and some younger ones. 2 of my neighbors are my own kids

Grand Emperor
    When I first started playing I had kids for neighbors, based on the conversions on their walls. The ones I had didn't play the game the same way I did, and we aren't neighbors anymore.

I believe all but one of my neighbors are adults. I have a lot of college students for neighbors. The only kid that I know that is my neighbor is my friend's daughter.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    When I first started playing I had kids for neighbors, based on the conversions on their walls. The ones I had didn't play the game the same way I did, and we aren't neighbors anymore.

I believe all but one of my neighbors are adults. I have a lot of college students for neighbors. The only kid that I know that is my neighbor is my friend's daughter.
    My kid? Probably not, my kids are terrible neighbors

Farm Supplier
    my kids think im crazy playing these games, but it so much fun and very relaxing.it's also nice to know im the only adult paling too.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast