Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfect Paradise Leaderboard Event- August 30 2016

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    What time is that in Australia? Please
    I think they start at 4 am? When we're still sleeping so it'll only be a few hours when we wake up!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Ios has Artic isles to also breed but Androids hav'nt so that's alot of points difference. Some people go out to work all day and can't collect as many points but hey thats the way it goes. At least there are prizes on the way even tho some are not new dragons.

Once again Flatfoot! Thank you for being thoughtful and including for yet another community ,the islanders (close to home in OZ).

Rhino Keeper
    I was hoping to take a break from breeding for a while and evolove my current dragons a little bit but..... I guess this is not that time

I'll try for a couple of dragons that I don't have yet and trade all the doubles that I will probably get and will see what happens.

This is my 3rd learderboard and if I remember correctly I got some of the smaller prizes and the second place (the people on my list where not really into the competition - probably due to the low level and all, I was at 35 or something last time) but I expect it to be way harder this time (at level 57).

Host(ess)
    I've won one and come second once... And my daughter is way ahead on her Fantasy forest one.... BUT... I hate them too!! My daughter is way ahead on hers, by 25%+, with less points than mine ... And I am in place 12! Grrrrr

I've been up against winners who came close to 20k points too, plenty of gold about on their islands with almost all gold funded habitats. Knew it was a waste after 2nd day. Not worth adding more gold just to get back less resources back than I put in.
    I haven't seen anyone comment about loving them yet either.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    What time is that in Australia? Please
    3.30am Australian Eastern Standard Time, while we are sleeping and it will finish 3.30am as well!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh look, it's another Leaderboard Event and still no word of an update for Android!

Well, thank you S8. I'll take my sweet time not participating this unfair event.

Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    This event actually is relaxing especially if you don't compete and I have always made all my goals without gold. I fail to see the problem that others have with it. It's up to you to compete on it if you wish.
    That's true, but not just for this event actually And the problem is what I said above.

Fashion Designer
    Zero interest in either of these dragons but will participate in Niles IF I can use the dragons. I'm sorry to sound critical but I would not breed for these dragon on a limited breed so best I will do is step up the competition a bit if I like the milestones.

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    3.30am Australian Eastern Standard Time, while we are sleeping and it will finish 3.30am as well!
    Thank you, that really sux we will be behind from the start again in OZ. wouldn't it be nice if they started when the others are asleep for once.
    Last edited by cherrycastleorchard; 08-30-16 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Word left out

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    This event actually is relaxing especially if you don't compete and I have always made all my goals without gold. I fail to see the problem that others have with it. It's up to you to compete on it if you wish.
    Indeed. But sadly, I can't make the milestones without gold because as an Android player I don't have the Arctic Isles or the second Evolution Temple. So even if I'm not competing I am at a disadvantage regarding the rest of the event.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast