Page 389 of 394 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 3933

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wennie81 View Post
    I play restaurant story and cooking a lot, to get gems. When i play it outside (no wifi) and a few hours later at home (wifi) somethimes it didnt safe what i did outside and everything is overcooked.

Thats what just happend again, but this time, while clicking away the gift pop-up, I hit the safe everything button. Thats not what I wanted��. Now almost all of my gems are gone. Is there someway to undo this and get my gems back?

Why isn't there ac onfirm button on this, something like "are you sure you want to spend all this gems..."

Please let me know how I get my gems back
    Did this happen in restaurant story or castle story?

At any rate, you will need to contact support to see if *maybe* they will refund your gems. No guarantee.

We've been asking for a confirmation button for years.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    I am trying to finish the Scorpio part 4. But everytime it ask me to expand icant get tothe part in question. I cleared the surrounding around the area but it still wont activate the area. I been stuck on this for months. am I missing something

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    I am trying to finish the Scorpio part 4. But everytime it ask me to expand icant get tothe part in question. I cleared the surrounding around the area but it still wont activate the area. I been stuck on this for months. am I missing something
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...info-on-page-1
    do you think you could work out which plot won't open? What goal are you on? I've included the link to that story to make it easy for you to check.

Rhino Keeper
    Nevermind I looked a the map and it show I need plot BA14 Open.

I can’t make Firefly cage for Elven outpost. Not indicated in workshop menu after I finished A Little Gnomish. I have to wait 18 hours every time Firefly cage in requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by HJGBKHBNMJBB View Post
    I can’t make Firefly cage for Elven outpost. Not indicated in workshop menu after I finished A Little Gnomish. I have to wait 18 hours every time Firefly cage in requirements.
    That issue is unrelated to this storyline. It's become an issue once gnomish items were added to the elven cycle. A recent event released an item that drops firefly cages so if you were able to participate in that one make it a regular collection. Can't recall off hand what is it but you can find the info in the inventory guide.

Rhino Keeper
    the Dorsal Gnome does, from the Tourist Trap event back in July

Dorsal Gnome - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A quirky gnome who has been inspired... No, awakened by sharks! Visit for a chance of Super Glue, Enchanter's Essence, Gnomish Beams, Blocks, and Silver Ore!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Crafted In: Faerie Atrium
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 80 Larkspur Faeries, 50 Maple Faeries, 70 Talinium Faeries
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Super Glue, Enchanter's Essence, Gnomish Beam, Gnomish Block, Silver Ore, Earth Wisp, Elvenite, Enchanter's Essence, Firefly Cage, Geode Ore, Geode Rock, Gnomish Beam, Gnomish Block, Gnomish Flag, Gnomish Omelet, Jeweled Flower, Lumin Essence, Mine Beam, Mine Block, Mithril, Silver Ore, Simple Glue, Super Glue
    Events: Tourist Trap - July 2023
    Production: 240 minutes // 4.0 hours
    Production Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Collection: 1440 minutes // 24.0 hours // 1.0 day
    Collection Speed-up: 96 Gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115466
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Host(ess)
    I'm overlooking something.
    I am playing part 3 of Princess Sabina Faire
    I finished goal 4 Strickly Ornamental
    I finished goal 5 Overheated
    Now in my kingdom goals I have goal 6: Heart of the Sands, where I have to do an adventure " Traverse the desert sands"
    But the goal is still locked.
    According to the main guide, this should have been unlocked, when finishing goal 4, but it didn't.
    What am I doing wrong?

Fashion Designer
    Is it worth buying the Library of Scrolls for the Academy Storyline for 450 gems? I only have a couple days to decide. Thank you!
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Quote Originally Posted by atdict View Post
    I'm overlooking something.
    I am playing part 3 of Princess Sabina Faire
    I finished goal 4 Strickly Ornamental
    I finished goal 5 Overheated
    Now in my kingdom goals I have goal 6: Heart of the Sands, where I have to do an adventure " Traverse the desert sands"
    But the goal is still locked.
    According to the main guide, this should have been unlocked, when finishing goal 4, but it didn't.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Are you over Level 27? What other goals are in your goal book for main story?