Thread: Level 696. Impossible to win!!!

Host(ess)

Level 696. Impossible to win!!!

Has anyone won this level? 28 bubbles not nearly enough! Please add more bubbles......

Rhino Keeper
    I feel the same way. I am waiting for the level to be modified.

Rhino Keeper
    Bubble count was raised to 38. Still not easy, but now its doable.

Rhino Keeper
    Got within 1 shot with no boosts at 38 bubbles. Now they raised it to 58. Too easy.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. A level that's too easy. There's something I haven't heard in a long time.

I'm glad you mentioned that so that I could go back and get three stars on the level before they lower the bubble count.

Rhino Keeper
    Yea I was shocked (and a little disappointed). I probably shouldn't say that for fear of no mercy. Five to eight would have been plenty. Of course now I'm stuck on 699. I need more bubbles! I love this game.

Lincstrake, I like your comment to Bubbleizer. "A level that's too easy".... 😄😄😄.

I am also waiting for the team to up the number of bubbles.

Rhino Keeper
    Please forgive my blatant, unapologetic showing off, but I was finally able to beat Level 699 with only the current 43 bubbles and no boosts. I used my now-common strategy of playing the first layout over and over and over again by restarting the game after each loss. With this method, if you play consistently, you can anticipate both the colors that come up in the queue and the colors the blowers will blow as you are about to hit stars, and gradually you can find a playing pattern that will result in a win. I also used one other key strategy in the early part of the level to help me make rapid progress. I will provide a gentle hint to that strategy if anyone wants it.

Rhino Keeper
    Proud to say I got it too. Only 1 star though. Now they've upped it to 58.