Thread: Glitch in game

Glitch in game

I have noticed today that there is a glitch. When I try to work the farm, the chicken comes up like the game is thinking. Anything I did previously to the chicken popping up has to be redone.
    For example, I just made sheep food, the chicken popped up as if I was being taken to another farm but then my farm appeared. However the sheep food has to be made again since my silo is not making the food.
    Hope this makes sense. It's just hard to play when you are having to remember what you JUST made every few minutes.
    Is it just me or anyone else having to constantly remake things?
    It could be the new event is about to start so they are working out glitches?

Mine is acting loopy too! Maybe it is due to the new event ..... Hopefully

Executive Chef
    Try force-closing your app next time you stop playing. That may prevent the chicken from popping up again the next time you play. If it happens again, you might need to reinstall the app.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by petfurall View Post
    I have noticed today that there is a glitch. When I try to work the farm, the chicken comes up like the game is thinking. Anything I did previously to the chicken popping up has to be redone.
    For example, I just made sheep food, the chicken popped up as if I was being taken to another farm but then my farm appeared. However the sheep food has to be made again since my silo is not making the food.
    Hope this makes sense. It's just hard to play when you are having to remember what you JUST made every few minutes.
    Is it just me or anyone else having to constantly remake things?
    It could be the new event is about to start so they are working out glitches?
    Do you happen to have uncollected items at the feedmill which you were try to make sheep feed? Can you collect some of them before you make again? Please let us know if you are still experiencing this after trying. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Danadonut06 View Post
    Mine is acting loopy too! Maybe it is due to the new event ..... Hopefully
    Can you let us know what specific actions you were doing when that happened? If you had left your game in the background, please force close it as suggested by member, before you start any farm activities. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Moved to Bugs & Issues forum.

Yes. I always have uncollected items at my feeding mills. It has never caused this to happen before other than when there have been issues with the game. Thanks!

It happens on any activity. This morning I was collecting wheat. The chicken popped up, game paused then the wheat I had just collected was still there.
    I think it's a game issue since I have restarted my phone & it is still happening.
    I've noticed this issue before & it has always worked out after a few days. Just hard to remember what activity I just did & to check twice on things.

Grand Emperor
    Can you also check to ensure your connection is stable too? You may also like to disconnect your connection setting, switch off modem and router for 2 minutes and power up again. The chicken walks when the game is trying to refresh/syn your game progress. Please try out and let me know if you are still experiencing issues.

BTW in case you are participating in this Easter event, you may want to fresh start your game before you do any major event action. Not sure if that will help but just in case it does.