Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Henna Dragon! March 22 2016 (removed)

Executive Chef
    I'm so angry at myself because I wanted to try one last time for breeding before I bought it. Plus my nests were full. I was so busy at work yesterday morning I didn't get the chance to check and try again and now it's gone! I should have just bought it when I had the chance. Missed out on the special habitat from the event too. This is what I get for trying to increase my gold count before I bought stuff.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMelanieMonster View Post
    Bummer that it was removed. I could've had a chance still. Removing it now is worse to me than just announcing a Limited Sale next time instead of Limited Breed. We all could've continued to try for it. Ah well, moving on. I'll snap a shop for my desktop.
    I understand how you feel. For those of us that couldn't breed it and bought it, it would have been very unfair to leave it in the market.

The solution is for TL/S8 to be better about being clear on the status of each dragon introduced and then follow through. The lack of clarity and follow through breeds discontent on all sides. My beautiful Henna (named Mehndi after henna tattoos) will always remind me of how little respect TL/S8 shows for their customers. I don't want that.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516