Thread: Level 720

Rhino Keeper

Level 720

Has anyone beat this? I haven't even come CLOSE yet. :/

Has it been out for long?

Rhino Keeper
    No, not yet. 25 bubbles is nowhere near enough, so the bubble count is sure to be increased soon. I'm waiting for that.

This has been the trend recently. Most levels start out with bubble counts too low to be completed without using external boosts, and gradually the bubble counts are increased until the levels become achievable.

As for how long it has been out, this is the latest island, so I think it has been out for less than two weeks.

Rhino Keeper
    Linc!

OK great, glad to know it's not just me. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like they've upped it to 34. After MANY tries, I finally beat it, but only with 1 star. I still think they need to give us more bubbles, even though I did manage it once.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally beat it after the bubble count was raised to 34, but oddly enough had ten bubbles remaining, meaning that it WAS possible to win with the original count of 25 bubbles, although very hard, and requiring lots of luck with the blown bubbles.

Rhino Keeper
    They've upped it to 40 now, which I think is reasonable.

Same "not enough bubbles" problem with level 724 for me now...

I have the same trouble with 724. Even with good "bubble luck", I still haven't even come close to beating this level.