Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fortune Teller Dragon

Nightclub Owner
    Air+Night=14 hours (Mist / Seafarer / Tricorn )
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    First try was Mist. Second try with Fire and Time Travel (because had to breed Fire for the tale) is 8 hours so either Genie or Godmother (which I still need).

Rhino Keeper
    And 14 hours for me in the 3rd try as well. I'm sure that means I'll get to welcome another Mist, but even if not, I have the other two possibilities anyway.
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Executive Chef
    Tries 3 and 4 each gave me another 14 hours

New Resident
    Does anyone have a photo of the egg? I have a 16 hour on the nest. I used Beast and Air. Accidentally posted with wrong account. Egg from this account is mist; but don't know what the other one is.

Fashion Designer
    What combos have been successful?

Thank you, in advance! :-)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    ohhh nooo how I'm gonna get this,if I use breeding den I don't have nest for it or for fails!!with event and arena dragon become so so crowded!!
    if I buy the dragon will he go directly to do nest or in to the storage.need this info,to see how to plan all of these!ohh my I really really need one more nest to have three.
    When you buy a dragon on sale it goes directly to nest, when you buy one in a package it goes to storage.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Ditto this. I've never purchased a dragon before (outside of gold producing types) but I may just have to buy this one if I can't breed her. She's like Esmerelda! And I LOVE Esmerelda

Actually, I probably won't buy her now that I'm really thinking about it lol... (Saving gold for a nest) so I really hope I can breed one.

Diamond x Venetian - 1st try: 6hrs (so probably a Seer) ...Fortune Teller is on its way! XD
    1st try: Cosmos (6hrs) - seer is 7 hrs...whoops. I got those two mixed up.
    2nd try: Coral
    3rd try: Celestial
    4th try: Social

Last edited by blackeneddove; 03-09-16 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Added additional try

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bateleur View Post
    Does anyone have a photo of the egg? I have a 16 hour on the nest. I used Beast and Air. Accidentally posted with wrong account. Egg from this account is mist; but don't know what the other one is.
    You could have an Ambassador which is a fancy looking royal blue egg with gold swirls. If it doesn't look like that, then you have the Fortune teller! I haven't seen the egg, but I hope it doesn't have the same description. lol

New Resident
    It doesn't look like that; so my fingers are crossed! I never have any luck with these! I would post a picture if I knew how.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast