Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Lily Dragon 11-10-15

Rhino Keeper
    I think i hv got it with cotton candy x stone it's in the nest now I don't know how to load picture?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyglowy View Post
    I think i hv got it with cotton candy x stone it's in the nest now I don't know how to load picture?
    To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.
    On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.
    To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.
    Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.
    What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?
    In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.
    How do I add an image to a post?
    If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.
    To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Tyvm kooky-panda I was trying with new post thread but always got error when I was trying to upload file from my iPad

Rhino Keeper

Winter lily egg pic

I think this worked

I used Ston x cotton candy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	26063  

Executive Chef
    It did. Lucky you! I got my third Laserlight.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.
    On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.
    To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.
    Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.
    What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?
    In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.
    How do I add an image to a post?
    If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.
    To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

I have posted in new thread thanks for your help Kooky panda

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    It did. Lucky you! I got my third Laserlight.
    Tyvm

Rhino Keeper
    Nice.... Hopefully I get my soon

Rhino Keeper
    YESSSS, in my 11 try I got Winter lily. THANK YOU for free boosted breeding.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by persezabar View Post
    YESSSS, in my 11 try I got Winter lily. THANK YOU for free boosted breeding.
    14 tries and several Landworms later..... Oh well, large gems coming my way....

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast