Thread: How I can complete goals for levels 92 and 94?

How I can complete goals for levels 92 and 94?

Please, help me to complete goals for levels 92 and 94.
    Stuck on those two levels.
    Thank you for your cooperation!

Rhino Keeper
    Many levels have more than one goal associated with them. You need to specify exactly which goal you are referring to.

For level 92, for example, there is a goal to complete it using only bounce shots, and there is a goal to get 5 drop bonuses in a row.

Rhino Keeper
    For Level 92, I assume you are referring to the 5 drop bonuses goal. To achieve this goal, look for places where popping bubbles will cause others to drop, and pay attention to what colors you need to do that. As an example, near the bottom there are two bubble circles surrounding doom bubbles. If you pop the lower set of bubbles in each of these circles first, then the popping the upper set will drop the doom bubble and give you a drop bonus. In a similar fashion, look for places where you can clear bubbles out of the way in advance to set up a throw that will cause a drop. Doing these things, you should be able to string five drop bonuses together.

For Level 94, you are probably referring to the bounce shot only goal. Achieving this goal is challenging, but it is certainly possible. Note that every throw - even ones that are throwaway shots of unneeded colors - must bounce off a wall to be considered a bounce shot. If a cluster of bubbles is very close to one of the walls, you might be able to hit it with a small rebound shot off that wall, instead of needing to throw a bubble that bounces off the opposite wall and then travels all the way across to the cluster. In this level, you need to be fairly accurate with bounce shots to have a chance at achieving this goal.

Thank you very much, Lincstrake
    I would like to know how I can complete goal for Level 94 with the 10 drop bonuses.

Rhino Keeper
    In Level 94, the best place to try to get 10 consecutive drop bonuses is just before and just after hitting the first lightning bubble. Hitting a lightning bubble gives a drop bonus for the bubbles which are destroyed, so doing that will keep a streak going. In the area above the row with the lightning bubble, there are long columns of bubbles, each with different sections with different colors of bubbles. On each turn, look for a section you can hit and pop that supports bubbles of a different color or a doom bubble below it, and pop that section to get the drop bonus. There are multiple columns with many different colors of bubbles, so you should be able to find something to hit on each turn that will give a drop bonus and let you get a good streak going. You may have to bounce shots off a wall in some cases. Start low and work your way higher as much as possible. Also, just BEFORE you hit the first lightning bubble, you may be able to pick up a few consecutive drop bonuses, such as by popping clusters that support black bubbles or doom bubbles. If you can start your drop bonus streak a couple of turns before hitting the lightning, you won't have to obtain as many consecutive drop bonuses after the lightning is hit to get to ten.

This goal is challenging, and may take multiple attempts to achieve, but you should be able to do it, especially if you are getting good at throwing bounce shots.

Thank you Lincstrake! I got it!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Nice job.