Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Event: Trick-Or-Treat

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    if you downloaded once dosent work for gems any more! I tryed every possible way!you can get gems only after pop ups on the game and dowloded after that!you can get gems or gold in every game that is on your deviceat that moment. after pop ups.sorry...
    Thank you. I will know better next time. I did get Raven and Nightmare on first tries in early download so I am still happy.

Farm Supplier
    It seems that I have a glitch - hatching an egg does not give me any candy....I have an android.

Executive Chef
    My candy shack is not,in my storage. Have force closed and reinstalled. Anyone else had this problem.

I have the same missing sack problem, hopefully I'll get it in a bit like the others who reported it appeared late.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    My candy shack is not,in my storage. Have force closed and reinstalled. Anyone else had this problem.
    It's appeared.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    I really like the World Events, but after the Dragon Tales Event I could actually use a break for a week or two. Well, at least this event isn't too stressful.
    The only downside is that all three dragons don't look too promising or interesting. I seriously hoped the three-headed skeleton dragon from starting screen (Dragon Story Halloween) would be a prize.
    The skeleton dragon isn't new though. Events introduce new dragons. I do hope skeleton is released again soon though.

Hmm. I've uninstalled - reinstalled, still no sack

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    The skeleton dragon isn't new though. Events introduce new dragons. I do hope skeleton is released again soon though.
    you're right - He's not new. I'm with you here and hope they'll bring him back one day.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-13-15 at 02:43 PM. Reason: discussing third party forum
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Usually you get 1 item, in this case cursed candy, per hour of grow time. You will eventually get the candy from buff beets, but only after you have planted enough for an hours worth of growth.
    Personally, I found it to be a lot less hassle to plant a 20 hour crop, and a five hour crop once a day or so.
    Good luck and enjoy your first event. :-)

Does anyone know if it is the usual average of needing to get 158 items/day to get the grand prize?

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast