Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Event: Trick-Or-Treat

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mylilstina View Post
    First event for me. Is there a minimum food item to get credi. Have not received any credit for buff beets
    you can also collect candys in ''Quest Outpost''...it's a last dragon on the botom-forest dragon this time,every 4 houers you get 4 or 5 candys for this event!

Nightclub Owner
    All ways to collect Cursed Candies:

Special Quest
    Harvesting Crops (one candy per hour, per crop)
    Hatching Eggs (don't need to place the dragon to get credit, will still get credit if sold off the nest)
    Battle arena wins
    Collecting from the Candy Sack or Halloween Hoard decorations
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Might just be a glitch that makes the shack kind of invisible temporarily. Try force closing and rebooting your device. Hopefully that will clear it up
    Thanks..I deleted the game and then re-installed it..took a while..but Sack was in storage again, so out it goes again..Hopefull it stays this time.Thanks for your suggestion

Nightclub Owner
    So glad it worked out
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I just had to collect from my farms when spinning the wheel one last time this morning. Dang it! It's going to be hard doing this on four islands but I'm up for the challenge. I have more than enough useless extra fire Giants on my other accounts to get at least two or three dragons.

I have four nests on my main one so the work usually does itself. I LOVE the look of the bridge of Frankenstein.

Good luck, everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Just collected the candy sack, my crops were ready to harvest

Rhino Keeper
    First world event for me. Hope it is a success
    Island name: Ilirea
    Level: 174
    Always looking for friendly Dragon Story neighbors!

I downloaded the Halloween version early so did not get prompt for gold or gems in Castle Story. I deleted Halloween and forced closed games. Still no prompt. Do I just miss out on gold and gems? Thank you for any help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Idwasid View Post
    I downloaded the Halloween version early so did not get prompt for gold or gems in Castle Story. I deleted Halloween and forced closed games. Still no prompt. Do I just miss out on gold and gems? Thank you for any help.
    if you downloaded once dosent work for gems any more! I tryed every possible way!you can get gems only after pop ups on the game and dowloded after that!you can get gems or gold in every game that is on your deviceat that moment. after pop ups.sorry...

Fashion Designer
    I really like the World Events, but after the Dragon Tales Event I could actually use a break for a week or two. Well, at least this event isn't too stressful.
    The only downside is that all three dragons don't look too promising or interesting. I seriously hoped the three-headed skeleton dragon from starting screen (Dragon Story Halloween) would be a prize.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast