Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Limited Time: Cupcake Dragon 9-1-15

Nightclub Owner
    It is breedable, and I'm pretty sure that the sale is limited, not the dragon
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I got now one I wondered what comes out in 20 hours and no island fail like pair.Now I saw a new virtue and it is the cupcake.
    It looks cute

Fashion Designer
    The cupcake is coming to my island!! I'm so happy & excited I was able to breed her! She must be as excited to meet me as I am to meet her, because I only had one fail. ^_^ My combo is Quetzal & Cotton Candy. Good luck to everyone trying!
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know when this offer will end? ( I apologize if its already mentioned. I am impatient when it comes to scrolling through hundreds of posts)

Fashion Designer
    I'm trying with Quetzal and Cotton Candy. So far no luck, just a couple of Loves and Lifes.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

I tried every combination of (Pink/White) & (Pink/Green, White/Green, Green) possible... so many Flowers, Balloons, and pink/white fails.

Managed to breed it, though I definitely spent over 300 gold on speeding & boosting.

I finally found success by doubling up the pink/green... First try using * Flower & Balloon. *

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bacon_narwhal View Post
    I tried every combination of (Pink/White) & (Pink/Green, White/Green, Green) possible... so many Flowers, Balloons, and pink/white fails.

Managed to breed it, though I definitely spent over 300 gold on speeding & boosting.

I finally found success by doubling up the pink/green... First try using * Flower & Balloon. *
    Flower and Balloon are both Pink/Green so how is it possible to breed Cupcake without the white element?

Rhino Keeper
    Was lucky with the second or third try: cupcake is on the nest... Used Pansy (pink/green) and Melody (pink/white)... Good luck to all trying to get this dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Flower and Balloon are both Pink/Green so how is it possible to breed Cupcake without the white element?
    It's possible if one of the two pinks splits into white/red

Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Virtue splits into red and white hence providing the white element itself.. Hope it helps
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast