Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 9-2-15

Executive Chef
    It will probably be a box, seems like it has gone to two boxes,one goal and one regular update a month, instead of just one box month

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    It will probably be a box, seems like it has gone to two boxes,one goal and one regular update a month, instead of just one box month
    better be a good box but hopefully NO flowered ones! sick of having flowery type boxes

Ha! Like a reverse Midas touch. ;-)

I would really like something that reflects late summer, like peaches and apples and wine grapes.

Wanting and getting are two different things, as we discovered at Fashion today. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Which means we will naturally get a box! I don't know what I want. Some recipes are always welcomed. I haven't bought decor weekly I'm a while. Other than the rainbow items I always use what I have. Especially since bakery's great items are so gem heavy and I'm saving.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    How did you master the recipes from the sugar N Spice appliance already?
    Yes I mastered all recipes in the All machines including NONA Oven, Artsy Icebox and Sweet N Spice.

Executive Chef
    It's on the blog.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef

Cuisine is a deep rooted part of Chinese culture and history. The words "Dim Sum" literally translate to "point to the heart," wise words for any dedicated chef to remember. Customers will come running when you serve up Baozi in Bakery Story!

Other měiwei delicacies include:

Dim Sum Cart decoration
    Egg Tart recipe
    Koi Pond decoration
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    I like the koi pond a lot, but I don't know that i'd ever pair the walls & floors--but i like them well enough separately. Interesting to have a theme be in RS & BS in the same week.

I gave in and bought my first gem ovens yesterday. just one of the standard profit ones and two of the 12-gem ones. i wanted to make the recipes, even if mastering will take forever. here's hoping these are for coins!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).

Executive Chef
    This update is ugly and ugh those 2x2 appliances they take up too much room

New Resident
    Is this a goal or weekly update I can't tell?

Executive Chef
    weekly update it appears.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast