Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Surprise Box Wedding Cake? Tell us!

Unregistered

Right :)

That's why I thought I would go for it too! June wedding season etc. Really nice and unique item I think. Im going to give it a try!

Unregistered
    Someone said on the Restaurant Story forum that the chances of getting the "exceptional" prize in the restaurant magic box (a mighty stove) is only 1%. So if the wedding cake is the "exceptional" prize then it would be a 1% chance of getting it.

Unregistered
    I also got the wedding cake and if I knew how to post a pic I would.

Unregistered
    Here it is....

Unregistered
    Thanks for the pic! Lots of good stuff in there! I was wondering how the heart windows looked, so this pic has been useful for more than just the wedding cake.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Wedding Cake!!

Congrats-! A really unique item! How many tries did it take you-tell us! Enjoy.....

Unregistered
    Actually, I got it quickly - maybe 3rd or 4th time.

Donnahh
    Ohmigosh how big is your bakery??
    I love the cupcake stand better than the wedding cake, but then again I have a "thing" for cupcakes hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That sure would put a finishing touch on my bakery! I just spent $99 on gems (don't bother trolls-it's my business and I'm happy with what I got) I think I got every other item. The little tables with the balloons and flowers are my favorite. The big cake stands are very cool too. As the previous poster mentioned though, after Valentines these odd colors may be hard to work with! Depending on your bakery, they are not exactly neutral. OK I didn't get one, but hope someone else will-c'mon Wedding Cake! Thx for posting yours.
    This made me lol. I love how people rage at those of us who actually have the audacity to use our own money on gems. How dare we!! Sheesh. Thanks for the giggles

Unregistered
    So I spend about $50 hoping to get the cake and the card table and I never got either one... I really wish I could just buy one instead of trying to see if I could get one..

Unregistered
    I've NEVER bought anything with gems until the Valentine's box popped up. I sat there and debated for a few minutes (seriously) and then finally bought it - and voila, the cake! I was so happy to see it, although I had no idea it was SO difficult to get! I'm not really sure I've used it as well as I could, but I'll do something fancy with it at some point, I guess. It's definitely very pretty. I hope those of you who want it get it soon

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast