Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Surprise Box Wedding Cake? Tell us!

Unregistered

Wink

Thanks-I think! I was hoping it wasn't so rare! I'll let you know. Wish I knew the odds before I spend, but I think it's all nice.

Unregistered
    I'm getting kind of obsessed about this wedding cake. Maybe I should buy some Gems, or maybe I should just get a life! My bakery is all blue. I think it would be quite pretty. But my chances are probably between slim and none because I'm not lucky.

Unregistered
    Yeah thanks to nice person who posted the pics. Well done for daring to brave the trolls to help other players! How many boxes did you have to open to get the cake?

I think the TL designer is color blind. There are many other shades of bright pink which are much nicer. Or a soft pink to match the wall. Or even red like the tables (which suck cause they can't rotate)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah thanks to nice person who posted the pics. Well done for daring to brave the trolls to help other players! How many boxes did you have to open to get the cake?

I think the TL designer is color blind. There are many other shades of bright pink which are much nicer. Or a soft pink to match the wall. Or even red like the tables (which suck cause they can't rotate)
    actually I got it on my third try. almost fainted!!! I have gotten numerous boxes in 4 games and this is my first 1st item. I have only seen one other one.

Unregistered

Congratulations!

Yippee! Good for you! Have fun decorating with something so special!

Unregistered

Wink Yippee! I finally got the Wedding Cake!!!!!!!!

It cost me a bit, but this is part of my recreation budget and I can afford it. <--- Justifying, ha ha! I got many cute things I'll enjoy decorating with, but the big wedding cake is adorable-and unique! Have fun and Happy Valentines everyone! Tell special people in your life that you really do love them, often. Not just in the Valentines spirit. I know from bitter personal experience-life can be very short!

Unregistered

Question

well i tried to get the wedding cake but did not success. i gave up already though. i dont know if anyone see the little table with milk and cookie? i really want that thing. is it in the valentine box? i saw several pp got that little cute thing and i want it. i didnt find it in valentine box though.

Unregistered
    I think that was a Christmas thing...y'know the whole leaving milk and cookies out for Santa...

Unregistered
    Yes, as We know the Xmas stuff is still there. I see many bakeries still use that and it looks cute! Good idea!

Unregistered

Omg

I just saw the wedding cake-it's beautiful!!!!!! How rare is rare, does anyone have an idea? I want it because it looks so nice to use all year.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast