Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Surprise Box Wedding Cake? Tell us!

Unregistered

????

So far a I try 3 Times I got stupid stuff u think if I try again I get something decent

I got a candle, poster and some hanging hearths

Unregistered

Thumbs up Really looks nice

That's the Valentine table the other poster mentioned in your pic also? Adorable! I bet that's rare too. Good luck to everyone who wants to go for first prize!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That sure would put a finishing touch on my bakery! I just spent $99 on gems (don't bother trolls-it's my business and I'm happy with what I got) I think I got every other item. The little tables with the balloons and flowers are my favorite. The big cake stands are very cool too. As the previous poster mentioned though, after Valentines these odd colors may be hard to work with! Depending on your bakery, they are not exactly neutral. OK I didn't get one, but hope someone else will-c'mon Wedding Cake! Thx for posting yours.
    hah! i wouldn't give you a hard time if anything its people like you who keep TL up and running so people like me can play for free and earn free gems..i won't get as much as you do (which is why i only got to buy one vday box ) but hey, i'm happy with that for now

i can't afford to spend that much

but i thank you for doing so because you have the ability. TL gotta eat to ya know

Unregistered

????

I don't want the cake I just want the tables with balloons

Unregistered

Thumbs up Big Cake Stand, but No Cake

In 6 purchases I got 3 big cake or cookie? stands which I really like. I don't know how I'll use three but I'm gonna try! My bakery is mainly orange, but oh well! I also got the little chalkboard thing, just ok, AND the hot pink table or desk with the flower bouquets on it, also shown in the photo. I guess I'm happy but it is a roll of the dice!

Unregistered

Cool

Yeah that table with the balloons is so nice! I am going to try two times later today. I already know where I will put it-wish me luck!

Unregistered
    Good luck with getting that cute table. Let us know. I would still like the wedding cake but since we have never heard of a second one, probably next to impossible

Unregistered

Question Good question

Any of the really smart techies on here know the odds of rare vs common in these or any other mystery boxes?

Unregistered
    Bump please. Nice photo btw. Your place looks like a cute bakery.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's the Valentine table the other poster mentioned in your pic also? Adorable! I bet that's rare too. Good luck to everyone who wants to go for first prize!
    valentine table is 2nd

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast