Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Problems

TeamLava Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    I am wondering if the level progress bar is not working again. I am at level 31, have over 51,000 points. It's been more than 1,000 points since I leveled up to 31 and no movement (no yellow line at all) on the progress bar.
    The current level cap is 31. We will unlock new levels when we launch some new content, but right now we don't have anything past level 31. We do weekly updates, so stay tuned and you will be able to go past level 31!

old macdonald
    Unable to expand to the 11x11 land plot also

TeamLava Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by old macdonald View Post
    Unable to expand to the 11x11 land plot also
    Please email support@teamlava.com and our support staff will be happy to help you with this issue.

Unregistered
    Love the game, and I notice u added dogs to the game. I have request can u add cattle dogs like border collies, collies, queensland heelers to make it more 'farm like' I wouldn't look good if u guys added toy puddles, chihuahuas, and similar dogs to it. Add more trees please. Add a farmer to it also so we could customize it. Will recomend it to all my friends

Unregistered

Bad link

The link to the help forum within the game is bogus. You have to find this forum via google. Fix the web address to this forum within the online help. My code is IAEA.

Unregistered

Friend request throws me out of game

I have a neighbor request from a player named caswell. Anytime I click on the accept link it completely closes the game. No other players links do this for me. My id is IAEA.

Unregistered

Question Removing comments

I am unable to remove comments from my profile wall. Perhaps 1% of the time I click on the X at the right the comment will be removed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The link to the help forum within the game is bogus. You have to find this forum via google. Fix the web address to this forum within the online help. My code is IAEA.
    The link in the FAQ is correct. forums.teamlava.com.

Unregistered
    i can't water no matter what i do nothing happens. what am i suppos to be doing?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast