Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problems

Axel

Problems

2 Problems.

1. If I wanted to buy land, he took it at first at times not! But money has been withdrawn. In the second times, the same thing.

2. To start new, was was selling all! Now i have nothing more... cleaned game, but cant restart, What should i do?1

Thx

Unregistered

Level Up Problem

I was at level 11, went to the Social page to visit another farm and when I went back to my Home farm I was at level 15 with all new items unlocked. I'm wondering if it is just coincidence that I was viewing other farms, or have other people jumped from level 11 directly to level 15. BTW: love the game

TeamLava Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    2 Problems.

1. If I wanted to buy land, he took it at first at times not! But money has been withdrawn. In the second times, the same thing.

2. To start new, was was selling all! Now i have nothing more... cleaned game, but cant restart, What should i do?1

Thx
    Hello Axel,

Please email our support staff at support@teamlava.com and they will do their best to help you out.

TeamLava Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was at level 11, went to the Social page to visit another farm and when I went back to my Home farm I was at level 15 with all new items unlocked. I'm wondering if it is just coincidence that I was viewing other farms, or have other people jumped from level 11 directly to level 15. BTW: love the game
    We changed the level curve slightly today, which is why some players may notice they are now at a higher level than they were before.

Ben

Expansion ?

I encountered a similar situation. I was at level 16 and when I came back I was at level 21. No big deal, but I needed 600,000 coins to expand my farm last night. Now I just checked again and there are no opportunities to expand under enhancements! Also, I like the game, but the only way to fertilize or plant onions is to buy diamonds. That seems a bit of an underhanded way just to get money.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 05-20-10 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Have the same expansion problem ... Thank's

UnBenregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    I encountered a similar situation. I was at level 16 and when I came back I was at level 21. No big deal, but I needed 600,000 coins to expand my farm last night. Now I just checked again and there are no opportunities to expand under enhancements! Also, I like the game, but the only way to fertilize or plant onions is to buy diamonds. That seems a bit of an underhanded way just to get money.
    Also, when you "harvest" animals, you don't get any experience points.

user

how to water the land?

I want to know how to water the land?
    thanks a lot

Unregistered

How to water my farm?

i have water drops above some of my crops but i can't seem to find out how to water them?
    also other peoples - when i went visiting there was a watering can with a number 5 when i tapped on the can nothing happened??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    Water drops mean someone else has watered your crops - when you collect them, you'll get a bonus. If you want to water someone else's farm just tap (and confirm) unwatered crops or trees on their farm. The number next to the watering can indicates how many times you can water that farm that day. The number will reset for all farms at midnight Pacific Time (8 AM GMT).
    Norman, sometimes I have a watering can which allows me to water 5 plots and at other times it allows me to water 10 plots - can you explain the difference please? Farmer Elle

Lizzie

Level up progress bar

I am wondering if the level progress bar is not working again. I am at level 31, have over 51,000 points. It's been more than 1,000 points since I leveled up to 31 and no movement (no yellow line at all) on the progress bar.

Great new crops/tree/animal.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast