Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Retiring Christmas Items (03/11 - 03/16)

Executive Chef
    posting here from master box list:

WINTER GIFT:

HOLIDAY GIFT, FORMERLY GINGERBREAD BOX:

is that right?

SANTA'S GIFT BAG (from 12-25-13 update thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ate-12-25-13):

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    why are these boxes changing names? grrr. which one has the ferris wheel? its this holiday gift one right??
    the ferris wheel was in the box released last week. christmas present 2012 in master box list, released last week as holiday present, because they're being inclusive. (they're also being confusing, but whatever.)
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-11-15 at 04:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sooo happy! I got 4th place gingerbread basket, 3rd place gingerbread couch, and 2nd place gingerbread house!! It only took me 3 tries to get my beloved gingerbread house

Thanks for the box info twospoons!

I'm really surprised to see Winter Frost Chairs on that list They weren't even a Christmas item; they were added in January with the winter frost goals! Could a mod confirm whether they're supposed to be on that list?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ilaria2464 View Post
    I'm sooo happy! I got 4th place gingerbread basket, 3rd place gingerbread couch, and 2nd place gingerbread house!! It only took me 3 tries to get my beloved gingerbread house
    Did you see the cute gingerbread wall sconces for 3 gems?

Ah, I was hoping for the snow globe counter since they brought the table and chair last week. But alas no! >_< Only one more week left.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Thinking any winter/Christmas items that have not been offered yet will be next week. It seems they are getting rid of all of it.

yep, that's right. they retire all these beautiful things kinda forever:
    i've checked old versions downloaded for android, and everything meant in current sales, is gone from old versions too, unfortunatelly...

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried so many times for gingerbread tree and house and have 3 of each of all the other items except those 2 i feel like maybe it's not random and there are items you cannot get, ohh well I guess I'll just hope they get released again.

Fashion Designer
    I got the Gingerbread House, first try LOL. So excited!! Now I wish I had bought some gingerbread tables and chairs but they were so expensive AHH.

Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    I've tried so many times for gingerbread tree and house and have 3 of each of all the other items except those 2 i feel like maybe it's not random and there are items you cannot get, ohh well I guess I'll just hope they get released again.
    Omg don't feel bad. I have tried so hard to get that Marionette show in the Fairytale box and the Tea House in the Tea Chest or whatever it's called. It really is completely random, because I just opened the gingerbread box for the first time ever and got the most unexpected prize. When that happens, I don't dare open it again. I'm not a fan of boxes at all. They should cut the price in half and maybe then it would be a little more fair and worth it.
    Last edited by sls0991; 03-12-15 at 01:43 PM.

Executive Chef
    i'm feeling christmassed out, but i know i'll regret it later this year if i don't buy this stuff now.

congrats sls0991!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast