Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Delete Unaccepted Invitations

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I know the post you made is old, however that is very disturbing that there were actual people prowling other user's walls to then go and tattle-tale to TL Support about what they'd seen. If the person whose wall was written on had a problem with what was written, then they should be the ones going to TL Support, not just some random player who went looking for someone to report. There are many walls that I go to that have conversations going on, and normally you only see one half unless you go to the other persons wall. Many times it is just inside jokes, but someone not in the "know" could take what was written the wrong way.

I truly hope this isn't still occuring, or will start up again, as it's not anybody's business but the people's whose wall was written on.

In regards to delete pending invites, that should be allowed and there is no logical reason why we can't have that funtion. We are able to delete neighbors we have now, so why not give us the option to delete the ones pending?
    It is occurring. It happened to me personally.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    It is occurring. It happened to me personally.
    People need to mind their own business. What right do they have to monitor somebody's wall! Even the mods here don't have that right, their job is to monitor the forums. People who are out there playing vigilante moderators need to get a life. If it isn't written on their wall, then they should just stay out of it. Let that person deal with the player bothering them, if that is truly the case.

Makes me want to stop writing on walls, in fear that there is a vigilante out there ready to strike.

Grand Emperor
    I can't believe people would have the time to go out and randomly monitor people's walls. I barely have time to visit all my neighbors and people who watered/tipped me. Like queentina said, it is the responsiblity of the victims to report inappropriate posts. If vigilantes happen to read the wall of a perpertrator, then they still should leave the reporting to the victim, since they don't know the whole story.

It would be easier to come across inappropriate posts on your neighbor's wall. You can converse with the neighbor about it, but still, it should be left to the neighbor to ultimately report. I think it would be pretty low to report something on your neighbor's wall without getting permission from your neighbor, and I hope that won't happen to me or any of my neighbors.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I can't believe people would have the time to go out and randomly monitor people's walls. I barely have time to visit all my neighbors and people who watered/tipped me. Like queentina said, it is the responsiblity of the victims to report inappropriate posts. If vigilantes happen to read the wall of a perpertrator, then they still should leave the reporting to the victim, since they don't know the whole story.

It would be easier to come across inappropriate posts on your neighbor's wall. You can converse with the neighbor about it, but still, it should be left to the neighbor to ultimately report. I think it would be pretty low to report something on your neighbor's wall without getting permission from your neighbor, and I hope that won't happen to me or any of my neighbors.
    Yeah, that!

The Honorable Panda
    I also wanted to clarify that TL has never had any in game moderators or have authorized any players to moderate in the games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I also wanted to clarify that TL has never had any in game moderators or have authorized any players to moderate in the games.
    LOL Kooky, TL probably couldn't pay somebody to want to do that job. hahaha

The thousands of gamers on all the games would give anybody an eye sore and just wouldn't be worth it in the long run for TL to want to pursue. I never believed they would ask people to do that, more like people wanting to play Gods making the decision to do that themselves.

Grand Emperor
    For the few times you'll find inappropriate remarks on people's wall its not worth the effort.

All the wall posts are stored on TL servers in a database. If TL wanted the wall posts monitored, they could write a simple tool to extract the text from people's walls and run them through a filter to pick out certain words/phrases.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I know. But people do it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678