Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Delete Unaccepted Invitations

Host(ess)
    I agree . . .

Farm Supplier
    I am stuck with same issue. I only started playing last month and "went crazy" inviting neighbors without realizing they were not responsible players...so now I have close to 10 unaccepted invites. Frustrating as now I have been a daily player. Please TeamLava...listen to this request.

Host(ess)
    add me in for a please too!!!! I have 5 and am afraid to add anyone who asks me to add them because i don't know the maximum # of pending invites is before no one can invite me. also is there a way to just have the "try our newest game" pop up only at the beginning??? it is very frustrating when visiting a neighbor or the community to have that pop up! otherwise love the game!!

Grand Emperor
    People have been begging for this feature since the game started. It's kind of ridiculous to not have it.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree...please add delete button

Thank-you for starting this thread... I agree fully there should a x button somewhere to delete the request pending or programmers please have a 7 days response period. Thank-you.

I agree, please add the button.

Grand Emperor
    This is another feature asked for over and over but not yet implemented.

I think the delete button may not be implemented so that people don't add others from a forum and immediately delete because of a low level or star rating (I would definitely do that). It should be an easy feature to add. The timeout would also work, and should be easy to implement since they do it for gem promotions.

Either one would work for me. I have a long list of unaccepted invites also.

Executive Chef
    Pinkster is right. Go back to May 2010 - a year prior to when this thread started - it was a common complaint. In fact I would say it was up there with "You blackguards (and variants) stole my gems ! ". Perhaps the same people who were unhappy then are the same people today because just about everyone then went under the name "Unregistered". A few players had registered names but I have to tell you virtually none of those names in the Summer of 2010 are in evidence on the Forum today. Tells you something perhaps.

Anyway, it must be a very complicated technical problem. Folk have indeed been complaining virtually since the game began; it's hardly a trivial complaint; also in extreme cases it positively hampers one of the main aims of the game - Community friendship. I guess the complication must be producing a fix which works on the invite message at both ends. Is there still a limit ? I know some players have been blocked from inviting because they had exceeded the number - was it 10 ? Easy interim fix must be to increase the number. But I agree with everyone - and by everyone I mean every poster since May 2010 - it's high time this was fixed if only for the reason it's making out TL's technical team to be inattentive as well as at a loss as to how to fix it.
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by hectorloch View Post
    Pinkster is right. Go back to May 2010 - a year prior to when this thread started - it was a common complaint. In fact I would say it was up there with "You blackguards (and variants) stole my gems ! ". Perhaps the same people who were unhappy then are the same people today because just about everyone then went under the name "Unregistered". A few players had registered names but I have to tell you virtually none of those names in the Summer of 2010 are in evidence on the Forum today. Tells you something perhaps.

Anyway, it must be a very complicated technical problem. Folk have indeed been complaining virtually since the game began; it's hardly a trivial complaint; also in extreme cases it positively hampers one of the main aims of the game - Community friendship. I guess the complication must be producing a fix which works on the invite message at both ends. Is there still a limit ? I know some players have been blocked from inviting because they had exceeded the number - was it 10 ? Easy interim fix must be to increase the number. But I agree with everyone - and by everyone I mean every poster since May 2010 - it's high time this was fixed if only for the reason it's making out TL's technical team to be inattentive as well as at a loss as to how to fix it.
    Exactly. Well said.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast