Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Delete Unaccepted Invitations

GirlPower13

pendings

yesssss please create a button delete because i have soo much people can t accept or decline invit!! i m bloqued now... it s really necessary to have this button ty

Unregistered

Thumbs up Remove invited ngbrs from pending list

I totally agree with all of you. I myself have 7 pending neighbors on my list and none of them are playing. I know that a couple of them gave me their ID Storm8 just to get added and never accepted or decline invite. We need an option to remove them from the list the same way we are able to remove unwanted neighbors. It's just common sense.

Katiek0604

Exclamation Does anyone at team lava scan the blogs?

I mean, cmon guys... This thread is over a month long of the same issue. Now today you do an update and something important like that isn't addresses but you added little arrows for expansion? We already know what direction it goes in when you expand. Oh, by the way, they don't show up in the valentines edition - thank goodness!

So back to the delete old invites? Any luck or do you need t hire new programmers! Seems like a pretty simple if/then statement to me.

Unregistered

How do I remove unaccepted invitations

Add a way to delete unaccepted invitations!! Got 10 very old ones

Fashion Designer
    It baffles me why Team Lava chose to not address this highly requested issue with the last update. Instead, we got annoying bouncing stars that get in the way, these mission boxes (half of which I'll never complete because you have to use gems or buy things you may not want to complete them) and expansion arrows which clutter up the screen, and rice that's no longer blue when you first plant it. We got a few bugs fixed (eg. ability to water animals riht next to each other), but all in all, few of the improvements the players of this game suggested were implemented. It makes me wonder if they even read these posts.

New Resident
    Please add a manage invites button Or let there be an expiry time for each invite

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    yes, makes sense that if you candelete neighbors that have no longer kept up with game that you should be able to delete those that were invited and never accepted. my four or five fplks that never accepted are still on my list since Sept/Oct when I first started game. so sometimes I just ask folks to add me instead of other way around...then when i
    I am added Ialrad know that it wont clog up my invite list...make sense??
    You can delete current neighbours, just not pending neighbours

New Resident
    Yup! Delete would be nice!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiek0604 View Post
    I mean, cmon guys... This thread is over a month long of the same issue. Now today you do an update and something important like that isn't addresses but you added little arrows for expansion? We already know what direction it goes in when you expand. Oh, by the way, they don't show up in the valentines edition - thank goodness!

So back to the delete old invites? Any luck or do you need t hire new programmers! Seems like a pretty simple if/then statement to me.
    And another month passed... and still no response from TL. (No surprise)

They can do it but they just don't want to. The fastest update is ask people to spend more money to buy more gems!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast