Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Delete Unaccepted Invitations

Unregistered
    Please listen to all farmers on this one, I am really annoyed that I can not delete either, especially when they asked me to invite them!!!!! Aaarrggghhhh!!!! How annoying...

Unregistered

Kecr8w

I agree nothing more annoying than someone asking you to "add" them then they don't accept I would love to delete them as well

Unregistered

Delete Button

Same goes for me. I am also stuck when I cannot get rid of them.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Delete all pending invitation

Also from Italy we need to delete invitation. I have many of them since months.

Unregistered

User

yes we need a delete button! I have. Person that has been pending almost since Oct., plus many nbrs who have quit farming. A delete button is a must. Hope you take this request seriously.

Unregistered

Please make it possible to remove unaccepted invites from pending!

I have four pending invites over two months old hanging out in pending. Really annoying.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Delete Long Oustanding Pending Invites

I am stuck with pending invites since last Oct 2010 when I first started the game and innocently went around to invite some irresponsible people who requested me to but fail to response ( i.e. they have since left the game). It's frastrating when I now have a handful of genuine community neighbours who sincerely want to invite me or vice versa but both parties are stuck with the full pending invites list which cannot be gotten rid off. It's really stupid to water each others' farms (ony 5x instead of 10x) from our respective walls on a daily basis by scrolling up and down to look at the wall!!!! LavaTeam, please listen to the farmers and add an Edit Button to delete these pending invites (like when you delete unwanted existing neighbours who never come to water your farm) or auto-delete them after say 14 days or at worse after 30 days. Lucky for me so far, I since have neighbours who have added me along the way, otherwise I would have quit the farm out of frastration months ago because this full pending invite list who has goten me so stuck and stressed...agrrr....

Unregistered

the same problem here...

Please make an uninvite button

Regards: Bentsen

New Resident

Invite bug

I was invited by a friend and accepted his invitation. However his name is still on my invites asking if i want to accept him or not and he is also listed as a friend. So this is also a problem.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Yes PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please add the option to delete an unaccepted invitation. I had three people ask me to invite them. I invited them and two of them did *NOT* accept for over a month. One has still *NOT ACCEPTED* and I would really like to delete that invitation because they are not on Farm Story anymore. If you can not add an option to delete, could you please make it so after a week, the invitation drops off? Thank you.
    Yes please yes please I say it again yes please. For all the games really. It doesn't make sense. it's pretty irritating actually.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast