Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Delete Unaccepted Invitations

Unregistered

Delete Unaccepted Invitations

Please add the option to delete an unaccepted invitation. I had three people ask me to invite them. I invited them and two of them did *NOT* accept for over a month. One has still *NOT ACCEPTED* and I would really like to delete that invitation because they are not on Farm Story anymore. If you can not add an option to delete, could you please make it so after a week, the invitation drops off? Thank you.

Unregistered

Angry uncomfirmed invites

I completely agree. I have 5 invites pending and several are from end of December-beginning of January. You can tell that a couple of these farmers are no longer farming at least they have withered crops and trees which need collecting. They also have 0 stars for watering status.

Unregistered

Delete Invites who don't Reply

Have the same problem. I have 4 pending invites since early Dec 2010 who have not accepted or declined my invite. When I visit their farms, they looked exactly the way they were last Dec!!! They must have abandoned the game. Would appreciate built in of feature to auto drop them after say 30 or 45 days.

Unregistered

Unhappy an unanswered invitation

I agree. I'm new to the game and only have 1 neighbor. The other I invited has not responded and therefore I can not add more neighbors. Without a dismiss button of some kind I'll be stuck at 1 neighbor forever. Naturally, I'll quit playing when it becomes too inconvenient work around, but I don't think the game makers intended to lose players that way.

Unregistered

Delete button for non-responding invites!!!

Makes perfect sense. I've got five myself. If we can delete our nbrs, why can't we delete invited nbrs, too?

Unregistered

Delete unaccepted invites

PLEASE put a delete button unaccepted invites. I have some that are 6 months old or older. I have tried to send messages to the people but they are playing anymore.

Unregistered

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please add the option to delete an unaccepted invitation. I had three people ask me to invite them. I invited them and two of them did *NOT* accept for over a month. One has still *NOT ACCEPTED* and I would really like to delete that invitation because they are not on Farm Story anymore. If you can not add an option to delete, could you please make it so after a week, the invitation drops off? Thank you.
    I agree. How can you remove people from your invite wall? I have (10). Does anyone know how to delete them?

Unregistered

Smile delete would be nice

yes, makes sense that if you candelete neighbors that have no longer kept up with game that you should be able to delete those that were invited and never accepted. my four or five fplks that never accepted are still on my list since Sept/Oct when I first started game. so sometimes I just ask folks to add me instead of other way around...then when i
    I am added Ialrad know that it wont clog up my invite list...make sense??

Unregistered

Delete Button

Got my VOTE!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Thumbs up Delete button

Plz let us have a delete invite button I'm new and didn't mean to add someone

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast