Thread: Expansions Missing

Executive Chef

Expansions Missing

I was going to do an expansion today but the option has disappeared ! It was there 3 days ago when I expanded.

I tried closing and reopen but that did not work. What to do ?
    Thank you.

Executive Chef
    A little help please ?!?!?!

Executive Chef
    I also have another issue, I got a pop-up in my other story games to download RS Christmas but I haven't got the pop-up for PS Story.

Please help & thank you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I was going to do an expansion today but the option has disappeared ! It was there 3 days ago when I expanded.

I tried closing and reopen but that did not work. What to do ?
    Thank you.
    I checked your account, it appears you have reached the max expansions in the game, so the expansion button is now gone from the Market, and it is intended.

I also have another issue, I got a pop-up in my other story games to download RS Christmas but I haven't got the pop-up for PS Story.

Please help & thank you !!!
    There is no Pet Shop Story Christmas version in Google Play, but we do have Pet Shop Story: Renaissance.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    There is no Pet Shop Story Christmas version in Google Play, but we do have Pet Shop Story: Renaissance.
    You read it wrong, I said "a pop-up in my other story games to download RS Christmas" (Restaurant Story: Christmas) which is in my Google play store. I got the pop-up in all my other games except in Pet Shop to download the new Restaurant edition.

You read it wrong, I said "a pop-up in my other story games to download RS Christmas" (Restaurant Story: Christmas) which is in my Google play store. I got the pop-up in all my other games except in Pet Shop to download the new Restaurant edition.
    My apologies! There is no goal to download the Restaurant Story: Christmas edition in Pet Shop Story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    My apologies! There is no goal to download the Restaurant Story: Christmas edition in Pet Shop Story.
    Too bad.

Thanks for replying.