Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Camelot Dragon 9-30-2014 EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles2288 View Post
    My daughter's account got it first time with fire and air. Me not so lucky....yet.
    I wasn't lucky with air/fire AT ALL I even tried switching around (air/fire then fire/air) but it wasn't til I tried firestorm/honeybee that I got it first try, with that combo. Good luck

Farm Supplier
    Another Pumpkin! Guess it's not so super rare to me lol - wish I could send it to someone else...

So far I keep getting firestorm, just got my 3rd Firestorm. Will try Firestorm and Honeybee.

New Resident
    Any breeding recommendations about what 2 dragons to breed to get the Camelot Dragon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodeon View Post
    Any breeding recommendations about what 2 dragons to breed to get the Camelot Dragon?
    Air/fire (yellow/red) altho this combo works for some and not others if you have no luck with this combo try any red/yellow dr?gon (scorpion/honeybee/firestorm etc) with any other red/yellow dragon good luck

Executive Chef
    Wait...pumpkin is breedable again and they don't make an announcement? I've used every combo I can think of and for every single one I've gotten an eagle. I'm using crusader and mythic now because I'm selfish and want to see if I can sneak a helios in somewhere, with this brat. Why is it limited anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Air/fire (yellow/red) altho this combo works for some and not others if you have no luck with this combo try any red/yellow dr?gon (scorpion/honeybee/firestorm etc) with any other red/yellow dragon good luck
    I hope to get it too, so far I tried Mythic/ Pumpkin x2, Mythic/ Scorpion and will try Air/ Fire. Would love to see a 6 instead of 12's, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Wait...pumpkin is breedable again and they don't make an announcement? I've used every combo I can think of and for every single one I've gotten an eagle. I'm using crusader and mythic now because I'm selfish and want to see if I can sneak a helios in somewhere, with this brat. Why is it limited anyways?
    Pumpkin is breedable for this week only on Android and Kindle devices. But you're right, they snuck Pumpkin in the market with no announcement at all!

Fashion Designer
    I used my lvl 7 Peacock dragon & my lvl 7 Fortune dragon
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Klizland View Post
    Another Pumpkin! Guess it's not so super rare to me lol - wish I could send it to someone else...
    LOL..."super rare" might mean anything in DS - and i'd be happy to trade a "super rare" Parakeet, Aether, Mistmoth, Clockwork...or a few other dragons i get a lot of, for one of your Pumpkins!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast