Thread: Dragon Update: Camelot Dragon 9-30-2014 EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I just got 6 hrs. with Honeybee n Firemane

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Hello Firestorm & Eagle fails
    Yup i got 12hrs

Executive Chef
    Kooky, this dragon is still not on the feature tabb in the market.. Is that normal? Since the dragon is new and limited

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Kooky, this dragon is still not on the feature tabb in the market.. Is that normal? Since the dragon is new and limited

No, it is not normal. I missed this dragon because it was not on the featured tab when I checked at update time.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Camelot is a really cool looking dragon, but it bothers me that TL keeps making super rare dragons that are only available for a week. Especially this time, because they haven't expired many dragons lately until these past couple of weeks. We lost Virgo, Seahorse, and now Camelot, all back to back. I feel like I'm constantly breeding with a time limit--its stressful and it doesn't give me an opportunity to breed for other dragons. As soon as this dragon is done, I'll have to go back to trying for Libra before it expires, and who knows if another summer themed dragon will be disappearing then!

Kind of ranting, but I guess what I'm saying is that there are too many dragons too quickly and its makes a casual game more stressful than it needs to be. I understand that TL is a business, but if they're going to make a dragon available for only a week, at least put it on sale or make it a rare dragon (rares are hard to get too!)

Rhino Keeper
    Gift it Air & Fire it took me 5 tries back to back and reversing this combo.. Good luck all! I have noticed tha if you keep the same combo's and just keep reversing it you will get it.

Rhino Keeper
    I got 12 hrs with Lunar & Scorpion I also spun the wheel and got food (as usual)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyTwoShoes2 View Post
    I got 12 hrs with Lunar & Scorpion I also spun the wheel and got food (as usual)
    Mythic or Firestorm..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kittymur View Post
    I just got 6 hours on one of my accounts, is it this dragon?
    What combo did you use?

Fashion Designer
    I have had no luck with this or fireflower I got 5 sunrises in a row about 25 firestorms 10 eagles 2 honeybees 5 love 4 clockwork but neither of these tried kitsune x gold and honeybee x Firemane and crusader x gold I about give up on these super rares it's ridiculous trying to get them anymore. Tl used to be a lot more fair with chances of getting super rares but over last six months it seems me and over 100 of my neighbors are all having same problem with the super rares

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast