Thread: Can't expand

Unregistered

Can't expand

Option to expand 3 ways. Neighbor adding as one of them. Every
    Time it says to get a certain amount of neighbors
    To expand and I do that, the option disappears. I've tried this three different times with the 3 different amount of neighbors design said was necessary, and each time the option mysteriously disappeared. Anyone else have that challenge , or solution ? Thanks

Unregistered

Thumbs down Option for Expand for level 30 disappeared once i reached level 30!

Why was the option for expansion disappeared automatically? I reached level 30 and saw and a message box telling me that now i can expand. But when I went to Design and view the expansion options, the specific option for Level 30disappeared! This is super frustrating.

Unregistered
    OK open the design center and tap on the tab that shows the expansions. Go all the way to the right and look at the one that says "Expand to 17x20" for level 40. Do you see the little lock next to it? It means that that expansion is locked until you get to level 40. When you hit level 30, you UNLOCKED the ability TO EXPAND to 16x19. You still have to PAY for the expansion to 16x19 which is now available to you and no longer locked as it was before you got to level 30.

Lock = you can't purchase it, not you automatically GET it when it is unlocked.