Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many mathoms do you have?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    I am L49 (should be L50 any day now), and have never ever seen a purple hide! Go figure. I don't collect from Violet that often, so maybe that's why.

Speaking of useless items, people on the forums are always complaining about pumpkin hutches as a random drop from adventures. Well, until last week, I had never had a pumpkin hutch! I now have mine proudly displayed, since it's pumpkin season and very timely. Meanwhile, I have so many scarecrows that no crow would dare to fly in my airspace! (All are in storage, but I will get them out at the first sign of a crow.)
    It worths to collect from your purple cow, it sometimes drops gem.

Shibuya, I was also thinking on a new quest about adventure-only items. I dont think they have a limit like crafted materials, but we can point a number like 100 each. I also have many anvils, scrarecows, pumpkins, campfires etc., from the overgrown bench (also adventure-only bench) I found like 30 pieces, most of the are in front of my animals.

So what do you think of a new quest of every adv-only items?

(including the new ones from the envoy to the plume)
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post

Shibuya, I was also thinking on a new quest about adventure-only items. I dont think they have a limit like crafted materials, but we can point a number like 100 each. I also have many anvils, scrarecows, pumpkins, campfires etc., from the overgrown bench (also adventure-only bench) I found like 30 pieces, most of the are in front of my animals.
    Those items have no limit, they are decorations. Except the RP items like Unicorn or Carriage have a limit (55 according to some that tested this out). Well we could make a goal that says that you need to collect at least one of each quest drop. Note also that some are craftable or can be bought. I that case you will find it in the other goals as well. Maybe we limit to items that are only obtainable through quests.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Those items have no limit, they are decorations. Except the RP items like Unicorn or Carriage have a limit (55 according to some that tested this out). Well we could make a goal that says that you need to collect at least one of each quest drop. Note also that some are craftable or can be bought. I that case you will find it in the other goals as well. Maybe we limit to items that are only obtainable through quests.
    When i wrote adventure-only I was thinking on decorations that can be obtain as a random drop from adventure. They cannot be bought, nor crafted. As far as I know there are no royal items in.
    Such items are pumpkin hutch, anvil, scarecrow etc.

What about items that you accidentally get that are part of an old goal, but somehow you managed to get more than one of them when you only needed one?

I have a prism because I bought one after waiting for ages and then got one from a mine shortly and couldn't use it. I also the one extra of the more recent mystery fragment used to "grow" the purple golem.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    What about items that you accidentally get that are part of an old goal, but somehow you managed to get more than one of them when you only needed one?

I have a prism because I bought one after waiting for ages and then got one from a mine shortly and couldn't use it. I also the one extra of the more recent mystery fragment used to "grow" the purple golem.
    There is already such goal. See last in the list from the link in this sig.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

There is already such goal. See last in the list from the link in this sig.
    Wow, this quite unexpected. Some extreme players out there, although I can say I've knocked of a few of those goals unintentionally.

Executive Chef
    As mentioned earlier, I have had a second Lady Finnerva statue.

Executive Chef
    Think adding, Ghost parchment, Bat parchment, Witches Broom, Princess Tiara, Fangbeast Mask and Witches Hat might be an idea.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Think adding, Ghost parchment, Bat parchment, Witches Broom, Princess Tiara, Fangbeast Mask and Witches Hat might be an idea.
    I will add them, but not in the Mathoms list. Those will disappear once current spooky event is finished.

Executive Chef
    I will add them, but not in the Mathoms list. Those will disappear once current spooky event is finished.
    Only the candy corn, surely? Or do you mean the chance to make them?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast