Thread: Chests - why have different ones!

Farm Supplier

Chests - why have different ones!

I decided to give my farm a Mediterranean feel, bought vineyard and med house. Thought I would enhance the theme and get something from the Mediterranean chest. Put down my hard earned jewels and what did I get? A CHEETAH CUB. We'll that' s about as Mediterranean as a penguin and doesn't do anything at all for me.
    If the chests are not going to contain items that pertain to their name then just have one chest and call it Lucky Dip then people who are trying to do something serious won't waste their jewels on items they don't want. Either give the chest a drop down menu so we can choose from the items or have one big Lucky Dip.
    Please, I know it's just a game but some of us like to take it a little bit serious or we wouldn't bother coming back. there are no instructions that I can find explaining how the chests work. A little help here please.

The special Chests contains several items, but you will only get 1 item for each try, and it will be a random choosing. There are times where you might get duplicate items. Unfortunately, there is no drop down menu to choose from, but we greatly appreciate your feedback and will send them to the Team for discussion.

If you have questions regarding your account for this in-game purchase, please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance, thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    You can find some help under the Farm Story Guide
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Oh! You can also check out this link for Farm Story Chests.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the replies, wish I had come here first. also explains why I have seen things on other peoples farms that I have been unable to find in the store. More info on the chests might be a good idea on faqs. Still think that everything in the chest should have something to do with the name of the chest unless you add the info that it is a Lucky dip.
    Last edited by bozit; 08-25-14 at 03:55 PM. Reason: further thought

Executive Chef
    Its funny because i thought the same thing too when i open the chests. I usually go check out the thread of box items to see what's there beforehand. It helped out hugely. I have the cubs too, gazelles, skunks that have nada to do with their boxes and the whole nine.

I hope they are nice and give us some items for black friday, even if the game is no longer supported.

I also hope the boxes make their way over to farm 2 or similar items. Would love more fancy homes like the ones we have here.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    The special Chests contains several items, but you will only get 1 item for each try, and it will be a random choosing. There are times where you might get duplicate items. Unfortunately, there is no drop down menu to choose from, but we greatly appreciate your feedback and will send them to the Team for discussion.

If you have questions regarding your account for this in-game purchase, please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance, thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can find some help under the Farm Story Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Oh! You can also check out this link for Farm Story Chests.
    Pity there are no instructions in game, though.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 08-29-14 at 01:56 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I totally agree. The mediterranean chest really shouldn't contain cheetahs.