View Poll Results: What would you like to see if your store?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Likes a Little Danger: Leather Jacket, Dangerously Pink Midi, Leather Stompers, Sunset Aviators

35 34.65%
  • Leggings and skirt outfits

26 25.74%
  • Dressing rooms with summer scenes

19 18.81%
  • Pretty brown avatar eyes

23 22.77%
  • Cell phone accessory

23 22.77%
  • Take no prisoners: military jacket, little black dress, ****er heels

34 33.66%
  • Business: red fitted midi skirt, white sleeveless blouse with neckerchief

28 27.72%
  • Old Hollywood glamour theme

38 37.62%
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's

46 45.54%
  • Vintage retreat - Plaid Dress, Retreat Shades, Blue Heels, Vintage Beads

42 41.58%
  • De Invierno - Cranberry slouchy sweater, Floral print skirt, Chunky boots, Dark Tights

31 30.69%
  • Crochet cozy - baby blue jacket, Red Cross strap heels and crochet patch dress

29 28.71%
  • Antique Chic: Antique Lace, Pleated Pink, Socks & Janes, Antique Box Purse

44 43.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 13 July 2014

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider taking the jewellery items OUT OF THOSE AWFUL UGLY WISHY WASHY BEIGEY PINK BOXES! Jewellery trees & displays that we can hang stock on would be so cool and more things like the face masks & cameras as previously suggested would be fab too. Great poll, thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for giving us an opportunity to vote for design ideas. Great poll & lots of time & thought put into it. Thank you, Maguar!

Executive Chef
    No to the Medieval theme :/ I don't find Medieval fashion to be quite appealing. Unless of course TL will do a modern Medieval catalog. Just like the Baroque dresses in the previous thread, it's a modern take on Baroque fashion. How about we have a modern take on Medieval fashion?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karyandfashion View Post
    Can't believe it! My suggestion is here! I thought Nobody took my suggestions seriouly! Thanks. Take no prisoners
    I like your suggestion and voted for it I think the dress is really cute, would totally wear that. Perfect mix of girly and edgy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Oh hey, first time one of my suggestions have ever made it into a poll! Although I think the Mae West dressing room as a display or LTO may have been more popular than the Auntie Mame montage, I'll take what I can get.
    Most of the others were single outfits so I went with the one that had a number as being indicative of a theme. You never know the devs could take the idea an go all old school on it.

Can't believe it! My suggestion is here! I thought Nobody took my suggestions seriouly! Thanks. Take no prisoners
    Well there was someone who said they liked it. Also feedback on another one of the suggestions indictated that there was support for a look that mixed a bit of feminity with a little harder edge. I put in your suggestion as it also covered that feedback.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tropitech4575 View Post
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider taking the jewellery items OUT OF THOSE AWFUL UGLY WISHY WASHY BEIGEY PINK BOXES! Jewellery trees & displays that we can hang stock on would be so cool and more things like the face masks & cameras as previously suggested would be fab too. Great poll, thanks
    I'll second that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Most of the others were single outfits so I went with the one that had a number as being indicative of a theme. You never know the devs could take the idea an go all old school on it.
    Thank you maguar! I am thrilled it is in the poll, and it is fun imagining what the devs might do with the whole theme if they decide to use it. :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Woohoo!

I know you wanted a jumpsuit but I think there were jumpsuits in 2 of the last 3 polls. If you get more support I'm sure they'll make it into a future poll.
    Maguar, did you get a sneak peek of today's update? I'm so excited! I got my jumpsuit, I got my jumpsuit!

Nightclub Owner
    Nope I didn't get a sneak peak. But when I saw the update with the jumpsuit I thought you'd be happy. Looks like a lot of other people were happy of you too
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast