Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunstone Dragon 06-27-14 (Mining- IOS) EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    I have barely 56 Sunstone Scales

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    I have barely 56 Sunstone Scales
    The mining dragons are normally there for a month. No worries, you'll get it. So turn that frown upside down.

Executive Chef
    Woo-hoo! Just reached 103 Sunstone Scales. Halfway there.

Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    111 Sunstone Scales, but I *****ed a little: had 25 bombs to start with, and my Crusader was half way through evolving when this event started. I'm hoping I can make 2 of these, so I can trade one: I'm in desperate need of pink gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    111 Sunstone Scales, but I *****ed a little: had 25 bombs to start with, and my Crusader was half way through evolving when this event started. I'm hoping I can make 2 of these, so I can trade one: I'm in desperate need of pink gems
    That is not *****ing. That is wise planning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Not *****ing. Once I get the mining dragon I just make sure I have 25 bombs in storage when it gets close for the next one to come out. You are not alone.

Banned
    That just makes it a little easier to get your 200 pieces. It is much tougher to get 400 pieces though.

Rhino Keeper
    How long will it be available for? I currently havE 35. Every time I open the mine and click to start mining, the app crashes and I reopen it and the bomb has been used. Reckon ive lost st least ten this dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyh30 View Post
    How long will it be available for? I currently havE 35. Every time I open the mine and click to start mining, the app crashes and I reopen it and the bomb has been used. Reckon ive lost st least ten this dragon
    Hey!!!! Same thing with me it's is really irritating me I just simply kick off from game and when I went again in mine bomb is being used with no parts wasted

Fashion Designer
    Just hit 120, so a little past the half mark. We have about 2 weeks left right?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast