Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lost 100 gems when buy the mansion in farm story

Angry chicharrera61 feel sad and enough

Yes I getting a lot frustrated whit the workers agent that not resolved my incident in farmstory.
    The last Sunday buy the mansion whit 100 gems when click the option cosh gem lost the gems any mansion is coming and any coins up the worker here said me recommend exchange before the gems for coins for the next but if theyr has broken this module think teamlava need be right and gevme my mansion what I payed.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry, I think the support agent gave you the right answer.

The mansion costs 10,000,000 coins. You cannot buy the mansion with gems.

If you do not have 10,000,000 coins, you will be asked if you want to purchase COINS, not the mansion, for 100 gems. You apparently tapped the OK button.

If you think the module is broken, you will need to prove it. If you still have at least 100 gems and less than 10,000,000 coins, try to buy the mansion again. When the popup appears, take a screenshot then cancel out. DO NOT tap the OK button. Then paste the image in this thread.

Nightclub Owner
    Merged multiple threads on this issue
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Hey you! margua whay not post a alarm at the user what if like change Mobil phone lost all the levels and adorns what buyed in the games?
    I don't know what doing here, can't use avatar, can't adding, can't doing nothing, lol, laugh.

Nightclub Owner
    If you've changed your phone you can use the methods in this thread to do the transfer to your new one. Or you can email support@teamlava.com and get them to do it for you.

If you mean that your account has gone to the start again in your existing phone it means support is looking at your account. When they've finished you'll get your account back.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Thank maguar for a while current my old phone but when like change I know how do before the change.
    Asking way my profile here look empty friends?
    in facebook full friends but here feel solety
    Last edited by chicharrera61; 06-07-14 at 06:01 AM. Reason: feel alone in this web.
    I don't know what doing here, can't use avatar, can't adding, can't doing nothing, lol, laugh.

Nightclub Owner
    You haven't added any friends yet. You can click on people's names and have the option to add them. If they accept you'll see their activities in your activity stream.

If you go to forum action, edit profile you can also flesh out your profile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12