Thread: un-expand farm?

Executive Chef

un-expand farm?

i have very little hope here, but i accidentally expanded my farm with gems. can you undo it? i like to plant my crops in patterns and 15x15 was perfect! it has a center! you can plant a big X and then have four blocks of 7x7 each, which is good because then those blocks have central points. 16x16 just doesn't work as well with my obsessive tendencies. (and neither would 17x17. i'd have go all the way to 19x19 to get the proper patterns back, and i don't want a farm that large!)

if it comes down to it, you can even keep the gems - i don't like it, but i know you don't refund them (seemingly ever). but as you're not updating anymore, i almost never use gems in this game anyway. just please give me back my perfect size! (there's nothing in that new row/column - i haven't touched them, if that makes a difference)

The Honorable Panda
    The forum cannot help with this request.

You can send an email to support@teamlava.com to see if there is anything they can do.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I can confirm that Support isn't able to reverse expansions. Unfortunately, there's no way to reduce the size of your board once you've expanded it. Sorry! ;<