Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Many Land Expansions from Mining?

Rhino Keeper

How Much Land Can I Mine???

For the longest time I was missing out on I don't even know how many expansions with my mine because I've heard so many horror stories from people who expand every single time they can and then they can no longer mine for island pieces at all! The mining is so useful for food so I'm not about to throw it away. However I am also running out of space and fast, so I need to know the last expansion before it locks you out of mining for land. Currently it costs me 148 pieces to expand, hope that helps. Thanks in advance!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	14248

Rhino Keeper
    20?
    The mining thread in the game guide is outdated and should be updated.

Executive Chef
    Yes there are a total of 20 spaces so if you expand that last space you WILL be locked out of the mine. Been asking for weeks if we'll get more!!

Executive Chef
    Yes 20. I learned the hard way. I was able to mine and collect food and coins until I bought that 20th spot and that part of the mine shut off. I have 25 dynamite in storage and nothing to blow up.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Yes 20. I learned the hard way. I was able to mine and collect food and coins until I bought that 20th spot and that part of the mine shut off. I have 25 dynamite in storage and nothing to blow up.
    Zummat- Do you remember how many pieces you needed for the last (20th) expansion?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Zummat- Do you remember how many pieces you needed for the last (20th) expansion?
    Sorry Kooky I really don't remember because I had way more than needed. I have 750 island parts in storage now. Once I hit 999 parts I could still mine and get food and coins and the island part would just show zero earned.

Banned
    Why doesn't TL or Storm 8 update us. The forum should be used more to proactively share info.

Does anyone know what is the max lands now? I have been at 19th and was thinking whether to expand it. Anyone please?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vorassic17 View Post
    Does anyone know what is the max lands now? I have been at 19th and was thinking whether to expand it. Anyone please?
    Don't expand any more. Stay at 19.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Does anyone know if the mine closes up after the 20th one like it did for some after the 10th one?
    Yes it closes up after the 20th expansion. Do not expand the 20th time. I did before I knew that would happen and I cannot expand anymore and cannot mine with dynamite. I hope they give us more expansions by mining but until then DO NOT expand more than 19 times.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast