Thread: transferring your game to new iphone device

Unregistered

transferring your game to new iphone device

Q- I am upgrading my iphone soon, I do not want to lose my game, how can I transfer it? thru itunes?
    TY

Unregistered
    Before you upgrade your iphone, write down the UDID number. You can find that in iTunes, and there is a sticky post at the top of this board telling you exactly where that is. When you have your UDID from your old phone AND the UDID from your new phone, you can use the account transfer service here: www.teamlava.com

hope this helps!

Belle

Smile it works!

Yay! I just transferred all my stories... so happy! It works!

Unregistered

I've lost my phone

I don't have an old UD number bec I lost my phone is there anyway to recover my game??

Unregistered

yes it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Before you upgrade your iphone, write down the UDID number. You can find that in iTunes, and there is a sticky post at the top of this board telling you exactly where that is. When you have your UDID from your old phone AND the UDID from your new phone, you can use the account transfer service here: www.teamlava.com

hope this helps!
    thank you very much

Unregistered
    Well, I went to transfer my games on the team lava transfer page, it came up with ERROR so I had to email them
    I am having STORY game withdrawals and miss my bakery!!
    I hope they answer soon!

New Resident

youguys

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hope this helps!
    I cant seem to find my it in my itunes or my id number anywhere??? HELP!!!

Nightclub Owner
    If you're changing devices the best way to move your games yourself is to follow the steps in this thread
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

This is an option also you could just use restaurant story and sign into your storm Id