Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bubble mania level 275

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, that is correct. 114 is currently the final level on Android devices.

Note the response from the Storm8 staffer in this post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63131

Rhino Keeper
    Lol losing a couple more hair on 282...

Rhino Keeper
    It looks like you are making good progress in the game!

Let us know at any point if you ever want hints. Of course, it's more rewarding to figure things out by yourself, but we are happy to give gentle "nudges" here and there, if you'd like.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincstrake View Post
    It looks like you are making good progress in the game!

Let us know at any point if you ever want hints. Of course, it's more rewarding to figure things out by yourself, but we are happy to give gentle "nudges" here and there, if you'd like.
    I seem to be coming up a few bubbles short each time. Any tips for 282?
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    If you have around 28 or more bubbles after the chain is removed, you should have enough to win. During the first stage, whenever possible try to save in your queue a bubble of the color of the light bulb bubbles about to be turned on, so that you can clear them as soon as the switch is hit. To be able to hit a switch you have to clear one of the two center switching bubbles blocking the way to it. Try placing a bubble between these two, of any color other than the bulb bubbles color, wait for a second bubble of that same color to come up in the queue, and then wait again until one of those two center switching bubbles is about to turn that color before throwing the matching bubble to clear access to the switch. See if that helps.

L

Rhino Keeper
    If you have around 28 or more bubbles after the chain is removed, you should have enough to win. During the first stage, whenever possible try to save in your queue a bubble of the color of the light bulb bubbles about to be turned on, so that you can clear them as soon as the switch is hit. To be able to hit a switch you have to clear one of the two center switching bubbles blocking the way to it. Try placing a bubble between these two, of any color other than the bulb bubbles color, wait for a second bubble of that same color to come up in the queue, and then wait again until one of those two center switching bubbles is about to turn that color before throwing the matching bubble to clear access to the switch. See if that helps.

L
    Thanks, still trying. I am not finding these as easy as some flip flop bubble levels. I am coming up with 20 or so bubbles when the chain is removed not the 28 or more.

Rhino Keeper

L
    I can't seem to figure any certain order the bubbles change colors..as they did in other flip flop levels. I have tried 10-12 times and nowhere near enough bubbles to make it to the top. The couple times I got kinda close..a baby was captured.

Rhino Keeper
    There is definitely a set changing order. I think it's red-orange-purple-yellow, but I am going from memory as I do not have the game in front of me now. Try adding this tip to the ones I already gave:

For any switch that you are about to start attacking, look at the current colors of the two switching bubbles blocking the way to it. Anticipate what colors these bubbles will become about three to four turns later, and try to throw a bubble of that color now, in hopes of another one of the same color coming up in the queue so that you can throw it with the proper timing to both pop a switching bubble and create a gap to allow you to hit the switch. You may want to try throwing bubbles to the outside edges of the center switching bubbles, rather than the middle, to give you a little more options and flexibility. Repeating an earlier tip: as you are getting close to being able to hit the switch, try to save in the queue a bubble of the color of the light bulb bubbles across the way, so that you can quickly clear them after the switch is hit. With a little well-timed anticipation, you should be able to enter the second stage of this level with enough bubbles left to win.

L

Rhino Keeper
    I would also say, for any color-change level you're having trouble with, jot down the color patterns on a little notepad next to you, and take your time with each shot. There's no rush in Bubble Mania.

Rhino Keeper
    Here's another cool tip for Level 282 that I had forgotten about:

Just before you are about to hit the final switch in the first section, hold off on that and pop the lock instead. That way, when you hit the final switch on your next turn, one of the four main columns of light-bulb bubbles in the next section will activate, which will save you a bunch of steps when you get into that section. The obvious disadvantage of this is that the spiders will start moving, but you should still have enough turns to take care of them before they can reach any babies, so that shouldn't be such a big problem. If you want to get even a little bit fancier, pay attention to the switching order of the columns in the second stage, and time your hit on the final switch of the first stage such that it will be one of the interior columns that lights up. That gives you a big advantage going into the second stage.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast