Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Royal manor??

Nightclub Owner
    The royal building cap has increased (now 43). The benefit of royal points is more that they are needed for expansions. Way back when at the start of the game I think they had an impact on the daily bonus but they definitely don't now. The other benefit is bragging rights
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I would love to put a royal manor in my kingdom. But since I'm out of space and with the new up date going to need some substantial land. I don't see it in my future. I just start storing some buildings. I'm not happy about that since they all took time and a lot of materials. I like to keep them out to enjoy the great detail the designers put out in creating them. Still a little confused when it is mentioned that the design team is only at level 26. ThAt must reflect the dry spell we went through when nothing was happening. Sorry to sound like a parrot but more expansions please.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for answering my question maguar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12