Thread: gems

New Resident

gems

How can I earn gems , I dont think you shoud have to buy them to enable you to play the game.

You can earn them by doing the 'Shop Goals'

Rhino Keeper
    Few and Far between. I got mine by installing ang playing other games when prompted to do so. You get 6 to install and 3 more for a couple level ups. It goes fast and if you don't like the games you can uninstall them right away.

New Resident
    Thank you all but they are still few and far between for a game that requires you to use them to achieve goals!

Unfortunately, the only way to earn gems is when you are asked to install other Storm8/Team Lava games. And, yes you don't earn very much gems, unless if you play for a year and save the earned gems. If you need more gems and in a crunch to get them, you would have to buy them. As far as the shop goals that requires gems, you don't have to do those goals. Some of the rewards for these goals are not even worth it.

Farm Supplier
    You can get gems from doing goals, but to finish the goals you need gems ��

I installed another game but didn't get the 2 gems. Now what?

I had a goal/quest to get to level 15 of f Farm Story 2 for Pet Story, Bakery Story, & Restaurant Story. It disappeared from the Bakery & Restaurant Stories, which isn't fair. Bit it was there last night when I double checked the time left in Pet Shop Story. I spent about 45 minutes getting to level 15, with over 2 1/2 hours to spare, but when I went back to claim my gems, the quest/goal was gone! I am getting so tired of & fed up with these glitches, & customer service is too lazy to do anything but waste your time by referring you to the forums, whether I go on the computer or not. How do I get my gems in all 3 games? Or do you just not honor the goals anymore?