Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 1-14-2014 Hook Dragon

Fashion Designer
    I haven't been able to get an ice dragon either...

Fashion Designer
    Well I am glad to know its not just me I thought I was going crazy trying for Cerberus and oracle and spent easily 1000 gold with nothing to show for it is ridiculous and you are right if TL persists like this they will start losing their loyal following and regular gold buyers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I think I'm getting everyones fails, some of them twice or more

Titan
    Coral x3
    Fruitful x3
    Mindvolt x3
    Familiar x2
    Genie x4
    Firestorm x4

I've got no where to put hook, oracle, amazon anyway. They would just have to stay as eggs as I have no room.

Well done to everyone who has managed to breed hook! Can I borrow your luck?
    oh, thats 275 gold for speed breeding, ouch!

I also think that the chance of breeding anything new has been reduced. I no longer have any interest in buying gold after so many common fails when trying for anything new

Host(ess)
    In my game it has always been like that, impossible to get more than 1-2 new dragons per month, even speeding up with gold. I only get rares and commons, and from time to time, a super rare, but never a new one, always one I already have. I spent 700 gold trying for skeleton and failed, after that I won,t buy gold any more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoonic View Post
    oh, thats 275 gold for speed breeding, ouch!
    I forgot to put the island fails in too there's been at least 6 or 7 of those, and a New Years and another 3 genies and a super and *sigh* (lol) this is a litte frustrating! I'm not wanting to speed anymore, but I am missing oracle and hook, and still gotta get amazon! good luck everyone! If anyone manages to breed hook, can I borrow your luck?

Executive Chef
    I just breed big bad/mask and got 11 hrs it's mirage new dragon for me gud luck everyone for this dragon

Nightclub Owner
    Wow, this dragon doesn't look good at all for me, so I won't even try to breed for it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Since I don't even have a Fairytale Dragon.. but I do have Parakeet (Yellow and Green) and Goblin (Black and Red).. Think this combo will work.. maybe at least get me that Fairytale that I don't have yet?

Rhino Keeper
    i tried with fairytale/goblin and just got reindeer

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast