Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 1-14-2014 Hook Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Fairytale/Goblin 10 hours
    After many many fails
    Loving the egg
    Hi nouramoh I was just curious if you seemed to be having a harder time lately breeding new dragons and having to spend more than normal amount of gold speeding breeding to finally get your dragons? Because I have been a loyal player for a couple years and play everyday and constantly buy gold and i haven't gotten a new dragon on this island in three weeks and haven't gotten a new dragon on artic in two months and was wondering if anyone else was having this same problem lately or if TL just hates me right now?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Fairytale/Goblin 10 hours
    After many many fails
    Loving the egg
    Congrats

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    Hi nouramoh I was just curious if you seemed to be having a harder time lately breeding new dragons and having to spend more than normal amount of gold speeding breeding to finally get your dragons? Because I have been a loyal player for a couple years and play everyday and constantly buy gold and i haven't gotten a new dragon on this island in three weeks and haven't gotten a new dragon on artic in two months and was wondering if anyone else was having this same problem lately or if TL just hates me right now?
    i also have the same problem ! from 23th december 2013 untill 14th january 2014 i only got COMMONS and 2 rares ( rainbow and mindvolt ), but i already have those. I stopped buying gold because i always end up using it on failed breedings and i always get frustrated. So, now i try for the new dragons without using gold and i'm getting COMMONS ! it doesnt matter what combo i use, i get the same ugly commons ! Yesterday, after almost 1 month of getting the same annoying dragons, i finally got a clockwork when i was trying for tinsel. Since then, i got another mist and an island. Don't know what is going on, but for me it's HARDER to breed rare and super-rare dragons lately. i hope this will change...

I'm pretty New to the game and need neighbors anybody wanna help

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jenifer1015 View Post
    I'm pretty New to the game and need neighbors anybody wanna help
    you can post your id on the "add me thread" if you want you can add me my id is lorentw

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Breed any Fairytale with any Champion dragons should work for Hook, Fairytale/Mask should work too.
    Thank you tuskmage, I'll try Fairytale & Black knight.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    i also have the same problem ! from 23th december 2013 untill 14th january 2014 i only got COMMONS and 2 rares ( rainbow and mindvolt ), but i already have those. I stopped buying gold because i always end up using it on failed breedings and i always get frustrated. So, now i try for the new dragons without using gold and i'm getting COMMONS ! it doesnt matter what combo i use, i get the same ugly commons ! Yesterday, after almost 1 month of getting the same annoying dragons, i finally got a clockwork when i was trying for tinsel. Since then, i got another mist and an island. Don't know what is going on, but for me it's HARDER to breed rare and super-rare dragons lately. i hope this will change...
    They have definitely tightened up the breeding A LOT! I spend a lot of money on gold and it disappears quick with nothing to show for it. I blew threw a ton trying for Cerberus. We are talking 100ish tries. Nothing but fails. I did get 2 Trojans but that is not what I was after. I have always been able to breed a dragon with persistence. Not Cerberus. I started to try for Hook. First try was Poison. I wanted to vomit! I quit that nightmare immediately. I am just letting Mythic and Bat hang out in the breeding den from now on. Nothing else I need to breed besides this obvious gold sucker.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Thank you tuskmage, I'll try Fairytale & Black knight.
    Wish you lots of luck, hope that will work for you

For some who forgot Champions elements = Black+Red. Fairytale elements = Green+Yellow

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralding View Post
    They have definitely tightened up the breeding A LOT! I spend a lot of money on gold and it disappears quick with nothing to show for it. I blew threw a ton trying for Cerberus. We are talking 100ish tries. Nothing but fails. I did get 2 Trojans but that is not what I was after. I have always been able to breed a dragon with persistence. Not Cerberus. I started to try for Hook. First try was Poison. I wanted to vomit! I quit that nightmare immediately. I am just letting Mythic and Bat hang out in the breeding den from now on. Nothing else I need to breed besides this obvious gold sucker.
    You should ride with Altas/Bat they looks like the same species

Fairytale and goblin give 52 possibilities. I wasted a week breeding mythic and bat trying for either a cerberus or trojan and got nothing but commons and a few rares that I didn't need. Now of the 52 possibilities with this combo I need 2---clockwork and hook!! I'm not wasting any more money on this game...with odds like these it's rapidly not fun anymore!! I didn't get but 2 of the holiday dragons and none since then. They are just making the dragons more difficult to get so some people will spend money on the gold to buy them or speed the combos!! I'd buy gold to get food and use to speed up things if there was a possibility that I might get the dragons but I don't believe it'll help anymore!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    Everyone is having the problems. I've had a number of players who have played for yrs. quit because of the problems! I've only been playing since Oct but have noticed that in the last month it has become impossible to get any new dragons. They'll **** the game if they don't change things up soon. I've never been able to breed an ice age dragon so I've never even been able to play the artic island.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast